*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Celina's face (vacation time)
  2. The start of it all
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2275816-Welcome-to-St-Titania-Academy/cid/3275546-Celinas-face-vacation-time
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2275816
You end up transferred to a new school, full of giant, bubble bootied, gassy monster girls
This choice: Celina's face (vacation time)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Celina's face (vacation time)

    by: Reborner
A wall of blue jelly was before you, the jelly being somewhat transparent to see through and making the view more blue. Confused, you look at it until you hear giggling and a face forms out of it, making you recognize it as your math teach, Ms. Celina Plamus.
"Good morning, Jeff~" She said, smiling at you as her face finally forms together.
"Morning, Cel! How is beautiful doing today?" You ask back, earning a giggle from your question.
"Good, sweetheart. You have quite the tongue on you~" She replies, covering her mouth with her hand as a part of her slips into your room and forms into a your-sized clone of herself.
"It looks like you're ready for the trip. A shame it isn't just us, though," she sighs, her disappointment being very real while you remember you have no school; a.k.a, a holiday/vacation time.
"You understand I can't be with you, as we're teacher and student? Maybe when I'm not a student here anymore... When I graduate from here, we can hook up?" You answer and both Celinas frown before smirking again.
"It's not a no, so I don't mind waiting, though I shouldn't be too passive," she said, the latter part more to herself as muttering.
"Anyways, remind me where we're going?" You said gathering your things as the mini clone closes everything behind you.
"You don't remember? I thought you or one of the girls knew about it?"
"That was months ago," you laugh, you're both now outside the house and you close the door as the clone jumps into the original's plump rear, melting back as its absorption made the planetary cheeks jiggle.
"I believe it was..."

You have the following choices:

1. Camping

2. Beach

3. Temple

4. Her Hometown

*Noteb*
5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Reborner (UN: reborner at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Random Anon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2275816-Welcome-to-St-Titania-Academy/cid/3275546-Celinas-face-vacation-time