*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2275816-Welcome-to-St-Titania-Academy/cid/MMHPJMRPK-Camping
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2275816
You end up transferred to a new school, full of giant, bubble bootied, gassy monster girls
This choice: Camping  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Camping

    by: Reborner
"Good! You do remember!" She giggled, turning to you as you see the other girls behind and you see a massive rv there, along with a trailer for the bigger girls like Cece.
"An rv? Traveling with style?
"Yup! Redflame was kind enough to lend us an rv she had around. Not sure for what, but we're very lucky!" Celina replies, picking you up as the trailer was loaded up and everyone gathers into it.
Entering the RV, you places you between her tits and while you were more keen on being out, her boobs were too good for you, making you pass out, much to the others annoyance and the slime's joy.
"All tuckered out~?" Celina purrs, letting you fall deeper in her cleavage and Mia huffs as she holds her breasts closer.
"Shouldn't there be something against this like interschool relationship between students and teachers?" Met asks, clearly fed up with the others.
"True, but that's why I'm holding back until graduation~" Celina giggles, starting the rv up as the girls are stunned and before they can ask, the rv starts moving.

You eventually wake up when you feel the motions stop and see you're in a forest as Celina comes out of the RV.
"Welcome to Scaredrift Woods! Enjoy your sleep~" Celina asks, remind you where you were and you end up blushing a bit at this as she presses her breasts together.
"Y-yeah, a bit! Mind letting me down?" You ask, and she giggles at your reaction as her body morphs with you now in her hand before letting you down.
You see the girls dealing with their tents and they seem to be struggling. Heading over to a perfect spot for yourself, you settle your tent and things, being quick about it. You finish your tent as a rumbling fart comes out from your right and you see Cece blushing as Mia laughs with a can of beans in her hands. You can see they're having a hard time with the tent and you look around.

1) You see a monster girl park ranger coming to you.

2) Another monster girl camper approaches you and your group.

3) "Yo! You seem to be done!" You're startled as you see one of the girls is beside you (Dealer's choice)

4) You see something in the distance and walk to it after telling the others about it.

5) Something else/new story line.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Park ranger

*Noteb*
2. Another camper

*Noteb*
3. One of the girls

4. Walk towards what you saw in the distance...

*Noteb*
5. Something else/Reader's choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Reborner (UN: reborner at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Random Anon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2275816-Welcome-to-St-Titania-Academy/cid/MMHPJMRPK-Camping