*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2271112-Isekai-body-swap/cid/TC4RLJ45M-A-princess
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2271112
An Isekai story, with a body swap twist
This choice: A princess  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A princess

    by: Samtriestowrite

When consciousness returned, it was not to the blare of sirens or the concerned faces of paramedics, but to the soft glow of torchlight flickering against stone walls. Confusion clouded his mind as he struggled to sit up, his body feeling oddly different, lighter yet constrained.

As he lifted a hand to rub his throbbing head, he froze, the sight before him defying all reason. Where once there were calloused palms, delicate fingers now adorned with jeweled rings stretched out before him. His breath caught in his throat as he realized he was no longer himself.

Gazing down at the ornate gown enveloping him, Jonathan's mind reeled with disbelief. He, a man of the modern world, now inhabited the body of a princess in a realm straight out of a fantasy tale. With trembling hands, he reached up to touch the soft curves of his new face, the realization sinking in like a stone dropped into still waters.

Caught between disbelief and awe, Jonathan's journey had only just begun. As he struggled to make sense of his extraordinary circumstance, the distant echo of footsteps approached.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. His mother walks in

*Noteb*
2. His big sister

3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Samtriestowrite (UN: sambodyswap at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AlexNotTheOne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2271112-Isekai-body-swap/cid/TC4RLJ45M-A-princess