*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2267076-A-Chaotic-Galaxy/cid/3328747-The-Modular-Warden
by Hole
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2267076
Follow a person living in a galaxy full of aliens and antics to be had
This choice: Reader's choice  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The Modular Warden

    by: Hole
In front of Danla, the 4,500 thousand attendees applauded her finishing remarks to the Assembly.

"And with that, thank you all for attending this session of the Modular People's Congress and helping shape our great people's future. Because unlike the humans, our we build our prosperity with the voices of ALL our people. Strength through Unity, everyone. I hope to see you all again in 5 years."

The audience clapped again as Danla stepped off of the podium and humbly exited the room.

Once the door closed behind her, her subordinate, Information Minister Ran, approached her. "Excellent performance, Madam Warden."

"Thank you Ran. How was the livestream?" Danla asked

"No issues on our end. All of Modu got the best view of the show. An edited vod will be distributed to the colonies soon too."

"Excellent," Dana said. Once Ran left her alone, Danla looked down to her body. "You did pretty good too Vin," she said to her lover's body. During the Congress, Danla doesn't actually go as a full body. Instead she just sends her head on the top of a female body that shares her figure. This one in particular she developed a romantic relationship with.

Th-thank you Dann- er, Madam Warden several voices said in her head.

"That's a good girl. After I'm put together, your Warden might give your a reward for your service." Danla's thoughts were shared with Vin's body, which trembled in excitement and arousal upon hearing them.

Behind her, someone cleared their throat. Danla looked behind her and saw her two bodyguards. Realizing her inappropriate behavior, Danla recomposed herself. "Anyway, let's head out. I want to reunite with the rest of me."

Danla and her guards exited the building, where she was greeted by her limousine accompanied with a military police escort, which would take her to her body's current location.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Her home

*Noteb*
2. A military base

*Noteb*
3. The spaceport

4. The beach

*Noteb*
5. Elsewhere

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hole (UN: hole111 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hole has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2267076-A-Chaotic-Galaxy/cid/3328747-The-Modular-Warden