*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The beach
  2. The Modular Warden
  3. A modular citizen
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2267076-A-Chaotic-Galaxy/cid/3329820-The-beach
by Hole
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2267076
Follow a person living in a galaxy full of aliens and antics to be had
This choice: The beach  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

The beach

    by: Hole
Despite her official residence and the executive branch of the modular government being located in the capital, many of the most important decisions made by the Warden and the executive government were made at, of all places, a beach resort called High Tide Resort. It was the perfect place to relax, have a drink, and discretely trade secrets, bribes, and communications while potential spies wasted their time snooping around the capital.

Danla's limousine pulled up right by the beach. The Warden exited her vehicle and walked onto the sand and saw a figure in the water.

The figure turned around and saw the leader of the Modular people and revealed her full beauty to her. The long red hair tied in a ponytail and clim caucasian face was that of Vin, Danla's lover and the true head of the body Danla's head was on right now. The body Vin was riding was wearing only a white bikini and beach skirt, fully showing off not only its exquisite body(featuring impressive breasts and long legs), but also the complete mismatch of skin tones. Ranging from the palest white to the darkest black, such a pattern of random body features was only found in the body of the Warden herself, due to each part being recruited from the smartest and most qualified modular people in the Confederacy, so that their knowledge and experience can contribute to the Warden's leadership. That and also giving her the best looking body possible.

The two women waved at each other and Vin eagerly ran over to Danla.

"Danny-uh- Madam Warden. Hey," Vin said. "How'd it go?"

"Oh, usual," Danla answered. "Just told 'em the Confederacy's policies for the next five years and they all said yes. Same as always. How was your day? I wasn't too rough with you, was I?"

Vin giggled. "Of course not. You were a blast as always."

"That's good to hear. Anyway, let's put our heads back on our shoulders, shall we?"

Danla and Vin each pulled off their heads and traded. Vin's body put her head back on, leaving her in the Danla's uniform and the Warden placed her head back on her bikini-clad body.

"So, what's the plan for the rest of the day, Madam Warden?"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A day off

*Noteb*
2. Business, unfortunately

*Noteb*
3. Business trip

4. An important 'meeting'

*Noteb*
5. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hole (UN: hole111 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hole has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2267076-A-Chaotic-Galaxy/cid/3329820-The-beach