*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2265532-Total-Drama-and-the-Book-of-Reality/cid/UVMHMGMPC-Cody-hides-it-for-now-Too-freaked-out
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2265532
During a season of Total Drama, someone finds a book that can change reality.
This choice: Option 2.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Cody hides it for now. Too freaked out.

    by: too much free time
'OhmanohmanohmanohamanOHMAN!'

This wasn't good.

This was amazing!

This was horrible!

This was terrifying!

He had to...to...to...to...

He had to hide this thing and think about it later.

He'd seen enough media about acquiring phenomenal cosmic power......it never ended well for the guy using it. Especially the ones that use it without a second thought. He already had a dozen ideas swimming around his mind. Ideas about getting girlfriends, making harems, upsizing boobs to ridiculous sizes and those were just the tame ones.

He needed time to think. To think out uses for it that won't go all monkeys paw on him.

He went back to his cabin and his it among his stuff. The book was a little beat up anyay and didn't look any different from an ordinary cover-bound notebook. He'd be fine....it would be fine.

He just needed to get away. Back to the others. A challenge was gonna be starting soon. It would give him time to think.

It would be fine.....

1. After the first few challenges, he's had time to think and get to know the others. And is ready to make a well-thought-out change.

2. After the first challenge he storms back into his cabin and grabs the book. Ready to make a thoughtless change in the heat of the moment.

3. Someone else finds the book, thinks it's Cody's diary without reading the instructions in the front, and starts writing things in it without knowing what their doing.

4. Someone else finds the book, reads the instructions, and begins using it for their own purposes.

You have the following choices:

1. 1

2. 2

*Noteb*
3. 3

*Noteb*
4. 4

*Noteb*
5. Something else.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 too much free time (UN: that_guy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mustardsauce has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2265532-Total-Drama-and-the-Book-of-Reality/cid/UVMHMGMPC-Cody-hides-it-for-now-Too-freaked-out