*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2265532-Total-Drama-and-the-Book-of-Reality/cid/A8QJ6BGFC-A-thoughtless-change
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2265532
During a season of Total Drama, someone finds a book that can change reality.
This choice: 2  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

A thoughtless change

    by: too much free time
Cody stormed into the cabin ahead, walked up to his bed, pulled the book out from under the mattress and started writing.

To hell with subtle. To hell with 'carefully thought out plans'. To hell to thinking about it.

That was humiliating!

That was infuriating.

That was not something you wanted someone with the ability to alter reality with a f**king pencil to go through!

Well he'd fix that.

He'd...he'd....show them all!

What was he mad about, and how was he going to fix it?

1. Noah kissing him in his sleep. That would get him ripped on and called things he wasn't for years! Well they wouldn't be laughing if Noah was a girl! A stupidly sexy one with massive boobs who kissed him on a place better than the ear, and not by accident!

2. Trent, moving in on Gwen like that while he'd passed out? He saw how they looked at each other when he'd woken up. They'd bonded! That wasn't fair! He never got his chance before guitar boy swooped in and took it from him! We'll lets see how much they bond when Trent was the first one to pass out!

3. Thanks a lot for pointing out he'd wet his pants on international TV, Heather! Now...well he wasn't going to make her do the same. That was very much not his kink...no instead he wrote that she cared too much about him to point such a thing out.

4. Gwen won't give him the time of day? Why? Because he was a short and scrawny geek? No! He was the Cod-meister! He was a ladies man!...Or at least he was about to be.

You have the following choices:

1. 1

*Noteb*
2. 2

*Noteb*
3. 3

*Noteb*
4. 4

5. Something Else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 too much free time (UN: that_guy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mustardsauce has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2265532-Total-Drama-and-the-Book-of-Reality/cid/A8QJ6BGFC-A-thoughtless-change