*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264891-Microscopic-in-the-Animal-Kingdom/cid/3191989-In-a-forest
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2264891
How small can you get?! Become micro around giant, hungry animals!
This choice: In a forest.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

In a forest.

    by: Exhibicator
Tiny... Tiny... Tiny... Tiny...

This word swirls though your mind, submerged in your unconscious thoughts, yet constantly bobbing upwards and into your active mental space like a fishing rod's float.

Yes, you are tiny.

But how tiny is tiny for you? What makes you tiny compared to the world? Well, for starters, you're lower than that little pebble right behind you. Sunlight peeks through the glowing leaves hanging from the branches off the tree over your head, just one of many in this enlarged forest. Even blades of grass are larger than this tiny form you take in the forested world you have been thrust in to. Your head swirls with many confused questions.

How did I get here? Why am I tiny? Just how tiny am I?

All good questions.

However, only one can be answered at this point in time.

From the trees, vines, and various bits of greenery all around, you estimate yourself to be about...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. 3 inches tall!

*Noteb*
2. 1 inch tall!

3. 1/4 of an inch tall!

*Noteb*
4. 1/16th of an inch tall!

*Noteb*
5. Even smaller?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Exhibicator (UN: sarvatios at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Exhibicator has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264891-Microscopic-in-the-Animal-Kingdom/cid/3191989-In-a-forest