*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264891-Microscopic-in-the-Animal-Kingdom/cid/3198701-14-of-an-inch-tall
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2264891
How small can you get?! Become micro around giant, hungry animals!
This choice: 1/4 of an inch tall!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

1/4 of an inch tall!

    by: Exhibicator
Whoa, tiny times abound.

That blade of grass over there is thicker than you are tall!
An ant scuttles up, its legs are trees in and of themselves!
Tiny trees, yes, more than saplings, but not quite full grown fruit bearers.
All the same, this ant is still three times larger than you!
A few gentle taps from its feelers, and those clicking mandibles are sent scuttling away.
...Uh, hey, I think you almost got eaten by an ant.
An ant would be able to eat you at this size... This is bad. Dude, this is seriously bad for your continued well being!
The gravity of your situation starts to sink in, just as you feel a rhythmic rumble knock at your feet.
Something's coming...
Something big!

You look to the skies, about to be visited by...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Exhibicator (UN: sarvatios at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Exhibicator has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264891-Microscopic-in-the-Animal-Kingdom/cid/3198701-14-of-an-inch-tall