*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2263013-Persona-5-Weight-Gain/cid/N8K7RMD9C-A-contract-with-a-devil
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by HiImJD
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #2263013
The Phantom Thieves of Heart are getting a bit wider.
This choice: 2. Clothing Model  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A contract with a devil

    by: Gunzlingah
Ann Takamaki twirled a lock of her chestnut hair nervously, her emerald eyes gleaming with anticipation as she adjusted her outfit for the umpteenth time. She stood outside the sleek headquarters, her heart pounding in both excitement and apprehension. Today was her chance, a shot at a new opportunity that could potentially propel her career to new heights.

With a deep breath, she stepped into the modern, bustling lobby. The headquarters buzzed with energy, vibrant posters and screens showcasing the latest fashion campaigns. Ann was greeted by a receptionist who directed her to the waiting area, where she settled into an elegant chair, rehearsing her responses for the upcoming interview.

Minutes ticked by before a man, impeccably dressed in a tailored suit, approached Ann with a warm smile. "Ms. Takamaki, I'm delighted you're here. I'm Alexander Kurosawa, the talent scout for our latest venture." His voice exuded confidence and charm as he led Ann to a sleek conference room.

"Thank you for having me, Mr. Kurosawa," Ann replied graciously, taking a seat across from the scout. "I'm thrilled for the opportunity."

Alexander nodded, his gaze assessing Ann thoughtfully. "We've been following your career closely, Ms. Takamaki. Your charisma and elegance are undeniable. We believe you'd be a perfect fit for our new project."The interview proceeded smoothly, Alexander detailing the project's vision, the campaign's inclusivity, and the impact they aimed to make in celebrating diverse body types. Ann's enthusiasm grew as she felt aligned with the campaign's message.

Alexander smiled, impressed by Ann's passion. "You're exactly what we're looking for, Ms. Takamaki." He slid a contract across the table. "Here's the agreement. I assure you, it outlines our dedication to inclusivity and diversity in fashion."

Eager and trusting the overview, Ann skimmed through the contract, catching the key points but not delving into the fine print. She signed it with a flourish, excitement fueling her actions.
Ann's typically bubbly and air-headed demeanor, usually a charming aspect of her personality, played a mischievous role as she skimmed through the contract in her excitement, failing to grasp the crucial details nestled within the fine print. Her effervescent and carefree nature, while often endearing, became a stumbling block as she hastily signed, unaware of the surprising terms that lay beneath the surface, setting the stage for an unexpected turn in her professional journey.

As she handed the contract back to Alexander, a flicker of realization crossed his face. "Ah, there's one more thing I need to clarify," he began, his tone hesitant. "The clothing line you'll represent caters to a specific demographic—plus-sized individuals."

Ann blinked in surprise, her mind momentarily processing the unexpected information. "Plus-sized?" The realization slowly sank in. Alexander nodded, his expression apologetic. "Yes, it's crucial for our campaign's message of inclusivity. We believe in celebrating diverse body types."

Ann's heart skipped a beat. She hadn't fully grasped the implication before signing. "Oh... I didn't quite catch that," she admitted, a mix of surprise and realization dawning on her. "I... I'll need some time to process this," Ann responded, a hint of uncertainty in her voice. "But I appreciate your honesty, Mr. Kurosawa."
As Ann left the meeting, her mind buzzed with contemplation. She hadn't expected the twist, yet a part of her found the challenge intriguing. With uncertainties lingering, she knew she needed to carefully weigh the unexpected turn her career might take.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Ann finds a persona that makes fat

2. Her talent scout puts her on a diet of junk food

*Noteb*
3. Ann tries weight gain pills

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gunzlingah (UN: ggl1999 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
HiImJD has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2263013-Persona-5-Weight-Gain/cid/N8K7RMD9C-A-contract-with-a-devil