*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2263013-Persona-5-Weight-Gain/cid/AVMBCTPPD-A-Moddelly-designed-contract
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by HiImJD
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #2263013
The Phantom Thieves of Heart are getting a bit wider.
This choice: Her talent scout puts her on a diet of junk food  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A Moddelly designed contract

    by: Gunzlingah
As Ann finally settled down to peruse the contract in detail, her eyes widened in disbelief as she absorbed the unexpected clauses. The list of permitted consumables read like a tantalizing menu of indulgence—candy, fast food, chips, pastries, brownies, chocolate chip cookies, fried chicken, red meat, ice cream, pizza, chocolate, donuts, cake, buffet delights, and full-calorie beer—paired exclusively with soda, milkshakes, energy drinks, and full-calorie beer. A mixture of bewilderment and incredulity washed over her, realizing the contractual obligation to indulge in a diet that defied her health-conscious routines and challenged her lifestyle preferences.
As Ann finally settled down to peruse the contract in detail, her eyes widened in disbelief as she absorbed the unexpected clauses. The list of permitted consumables read like a tantalizing menu of indulgence—candy, fast food, chips, pastries, brownies, chocolate chip cookies, fried chicken, red meat, ice cream, pizza, chocolate, donuts, cake, buffet delights, and full-calorie beer—paired exclusively with soda, milkshakes, energy drinks, and full-calorie beer. A mixture of bewilderment and incredulity washed over her, realizing the contractual obligation to indulge in a diet that defied her health-conscious routines and challenged her lifestyle preferences.

As Ann processed the clause, a sardonic laugh escaped her lips. "Well, most of my past contracts did that, just to ensure I lost weight," she muttered sarcastically, the irony not lost on her. With a wry grin, she quipped to herself, "Guess I'll be ballooning up like a marshmallow in a microwave! They might as well roll me like a beach ball down the runway! My rear's going to be wider than an interstate highway, and these thighs might give tree trunks a run for their money Ann sighed dramatically, looking down at her skin-tight denim shorts, and deadpanned, "Well, rest in peace to the skin-tight denim shorts I'm wearing. Zipper and button, you better hang on for dear life down there!Who knows how fat and full of junk food Ann's belly can truly be.

Letting out a deep sigh tinged with regret, Ann pondered the situation, muttering softly, "What have I done to myself?" The weight of her impulsive signature sank in as she grappled with the surreal terms of the contract, realizing the significant impact it could have on her lifestyle, body, and career trajectory. In a moment of introspection, she couldn't help but question the unexpected turn her professional pursuit had taken, recognizing the enormity of the commitments she had inadvertently agreed to.





You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Ann goes on a Dinner date with Kurosawa

2. Sojiro supporting her gives her unlimited curry at a discount price

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Gunzlingah (UN: ggl1999 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
HiImJD has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2263013-Persona-5-Weight-Gain/cid/AVMBCTPPD-A-Moddelly-designed-contract