*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2241335-Alchemical-Augmentations-A-Growth-Story/cid/2978931-The-Potion-is-Purchased-by-its-Patroness
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #2241335
In the fantastical land of Amonar, a wizard crafts a beautifying potion, but chaos ensues
This choice: The noblewoman, coming to claim her potion  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Potion is Purchased by its Patroness

    by: GiantessLover1274
A familiar cloaked figure swept in through the doorway. After a quick glance around the shop, the Lady Ravenwind called out for Rizzik.

“Wizard, my potion better be among these vials! Your week is up, so I expect spectacular results!”

As he was putting the finishing touches on his notes, Rizzik heard the mildly irritated feminine voice echoing up the staircase. Filled with equal parts trepidation and excitement, her call provided the catalyst for him to rush back down the stairs. Nearly tripping over his robes, he caught himself on the counter, and hoisted the potion with a practiced flourish.

“Your beauty potion is quite ready, milady!” he exclaimed, giving a slight bow. Of course he only cared for her money and potential spreading of his reputation, but a little pomp and circumstance couldn’t hurt. “This potent brew is guaranteed to make you even more astounding, everyone in the kingdom will be in awe! Start with a spoonful and you should receive the results you desire almost instantaneously, though if even that isn’t enough for your loveliness that’s why I’m providing a full flask.”

Estrel’s eyes shone as she saw the realization of her vain desires in the reddish liquid. Rizzik had said exactly what she wanted to hear. Without hesitation, she threw another sack of gold on the counter and snatched the potion.

“Lovely! Enjoy your gold, and if this works as well as you claim I may just send other unfortunate ladies your way.”

Before Rizzik had a chance to respond, she rushed out of the shop and headed immediately back to her estate. She furtively scurried towards her chambers, taking care not to be seen by anyone carrying the potion. When at last she arrived in the safety of her own room, she cast off the cloak and triumphantly placed the potion on a dresser.

“At last, I’ll be able to show up my sister, and every other lady at court for that matter!” she thought eagerly, before deciding to...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 GiantessLover1274 (UN: gtslover1274 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
thescientist77 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2241335-Alchemical-Augmentations-A-Growth-Story/cid/2978931-The-Potion-is-Purchased-by-its-Patroness