*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2241335-Alchemical-Augmentations-A-Growth-Story/cid/2978935-Lady-Ravenwind-Becomes-a-Towering-Regal-Beauty
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #2241335
In the fantastical land of Amonar, a wizard crafts a beautifying potion, but chaos ensues
This choice: Take a Spoonful of the Potion, as Rizzik Recommended  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Lady Ravenwind Becomes a Towering Regal Beauty!

    by: GiantessLover1274
Estrel Ravenwind considered herself to be quite intelligent, she wasn’t going to fall prey to the mistake in so many stories of ignoring magical counsel. She was confident in Rizzik’s work - and if not she could deal with him later. For now, she would merely take a spoonful as he instructed and fill her form with the divine beauty she deserved.

She stripped to her undergarments and stood in front of one of the many full-size mirrors in her chambers. She wanted to savor saying goodbye to her plainess. Chuckling to herself, Estrel measured out a spoonful of the elixir, carefully resealed the flask, and then downed the brew.

At once a delightful, and mildly arousing, warmth spread throughout her body, not unlike drinking a high-quality mead. The feeling intensified in her breasts, buttocks, and face, and as she gazed on, the reflection looking back became subtly less familiar and more attractive. Her breasts, previously rather small, began to press out of her top as they expanded. More and more of the pale flesh of her behind was exposed as it strained against the rest of her clothing. Any imperfection in complexion cleared and her slight chubbiness melted away. Brown hair lengthened and shone into a rich auburn, and a new vitality filled her features as her legs lengthened an inch. The lady Ravenwind rubbed her hands over her new body blissfully, delighted by how incredibly beautiful she had become.

Rizzik’s potion had worked to exactly match her expectations.

But it wasn’t done working either.

As she prepared to at last tear her gaze away and redress, the warmth intensified to a burning heat. At first it was uncomfortable and Estrel began to call out for help, before it was replaced with a sensual pleasure, the cry in her throat morphing into a moan. Suddenly overcome with delight she closed her eyes, moaning and continuing to rub a body that was hardening and lengthening. While the potion had initially slimmed down her form, she now bulked up in an enhanced way. In addition to prodigious curves expanding again, toned muscle surfaced all over the noblewoman’s body.

“Mmmmm…. Mmmmm don’t stooopppp… Yeeeessssss…” she stuttered out as her entire body grew. Slowly but steadily she expanded, the fabric of her undergarments straining at the seams. As her breasts grew with her the top portion tore off altogether exposing even more of her glorious beauty. Finally, the effects of the potion wore off, leaving the Lady Estrel Ravenwind just over 7 feet tall: the most beautiful, tallest, and strongest lady in all the land.

As she opened her eyes and looked over these changes, she felt...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 GiantessLover1274 (UN: gtslover1274 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
thescientist77 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2241335-Alchemical-Augmentations-A-Growth-Story/cid/2978935-Lady-Ravenwind-Becomes-a-Towering-Regal-Beauty