*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A single guy looking for a change
  2. The docks
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2240710-Transformation-world-cruise/cid/2979213-A-single-guy-looking-for-a-change
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2240710
Join us on a cruise that will change your world
This choice: A single guy looking for a change  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A single guy looking for a change

    by: Me the great
Lenny Jones had fallen into a bit of runt work, drink with his mates go home alone over and over for longer then he can remember he needs a break, something to shake up the monotony of his life. Then that quiz show came on stating that everyday for the whole of January anyone who plays could be in with a change of winning themselves and a plus one an all experience paid trip on the new transformation world cruise in the nicest most expensive suite on the cruise and hearing this he sighed up for the game show and got into contact with a close friend of his named jack who agreed to help him prepare and after two weeks of intense practice and a nail biting contest where Larry won by the skin of his teeth the two men where finally in there suite staring intently at the transformation remote infinite possibilities and they were both drawing up a blank on what to actually use it for.

You have the following choices:

1. Larry comes up with an idea and picks it up.

2. Jack gets an idea and picks it up first.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Me the great (UN: thatprick118 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Me the great has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2240710-Transformation-world-cruise/cid/2979213-A-single-guy-looking-for-a-change