*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You accept your situation
  2. Slave to Soriety Sisters
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2239723-Sold-by-Your-Sister/cid/2957144-You-accept-your-situation
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2239723
You a 16-year-old boy, Your sister sells you as a slave. How do you survive?
This choice: You accept your situation  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

You accept your situation

    by: Ralph75
You say, "I guess I have no choice, but to accept, but I still don't like being a slave."

Crystal says, "My only rule is you don't hurt him too much so my parents don't ask questions. He'll probably enjoy being your slave. Per our agreement, you will pay double if he's hurt. Beyond that, do what you want."

Tammy tells you to strip. You do so, We have to inspect you for any preexisting defect. Now turn around, and keep turning." You feel strange having three women, one being your sister inspecting your body. Tammy says, "There is nothing wrong with that body. Okay, you can stop turning."

Crystal says, "I never noticed, but you do have a nice body. If I didn't already my tickets, I might want to stay with you and the girls. You are big" She rubs between the legs. You remind her, that she's your sister. She says, "Yes, but I never really looked at your body before. I could forget." She kisses you on the lips, and says, "Goodbye, Bro. I'll see you when I return. Maybe we can do a little incest".

Rachel gives her the money and says, "Maybe, we'll give you more money to keep him."Crystal goes home and prepares for her trip.

Rachel says, "We just want to have some fun with your great body."

You resigned to your fate, at least for now, and say, "I'll behave."

Rachel says, "Two more things. We think since we are your masters, we need a title. When you address us, refer to us as Princess Tammy and Princess Rachel."

Tammy says, "Also when we tell you something, you cannot refuse or we'll punish. You may object, but we may still require you to do it. If we require to still do it, do it without any more questions."

You say, "Yes, Princess Rachel and Princess Tammy."

What do they want you to do? Strap-on, Get Foot Worship, Get Get Oral Pleasure, Get Spanked, Be Used as a Toilet.

You have the following choices:

1. Strap-on

2. Get Foot Worship

*Noteb*
3. Get Get Oral Pleasure

*Noteb*
4. Get Spanked

5. Be Used as a Toilet

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ralph75 (UN: ralph75 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ralph75 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2239723-Sold-by-Your-Sister/cid/2957144-You-accept-your-situation