*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2239723-Sold-by-Your-Sister/cid/3001816-Get-Foot-Worship
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2239723
You a 16-year-old boy, Your sister sells you as a slave. How do you survive?
This choice: Get Foot Worship  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Get Foot Worship

    by: poggers
"Get down on your knees and follow us." Rachel demands. They enter the living room of the house and sit down on the couch you continue to follow them stopping in front of the couch. "Go sit on the other side of the coffee table." Tammy says. You do as told and position yourself opposite of the attractive females. "hey slave do me a favor and lick my feet." Rachel says. "No feet are gross." you say hesitating the demands. You are instantly shocked and she holds the shock for ten seconds. "Try again slave." Rachel says to you. You begin licking her feet and they taste horrible. You lick from heel to toe and gag on the wretched cheesy taste. Both girls begin laughing at you. As you continue licking you realize there is a smell too and the smell is some how worse than the taste you gag again. "If you gag one more time I'll give you something to gag on." Rachel Threatens.

Scared of the consequences you continue to lick and hold back your gags as best as possible. Seeing you try your best o hold back you gags the girls continue laughing at you but don't punish you. You continue licking for a while and the smell is slowly going away along with the taste. You think you have gotten used to the smell and taste but then Rachel says "Get between my toes Bitch.". You look between her toes and see huge piles of what can only be described as grey and yellow toe jam. "Do I need to shock you again?" Rachel barks. No Princess Rachel please don't shock me." You beg her. "Then get in between my mother fuckin toes." she demands. You do as told and begin you put your mouth around her big and second toe moving your tongue between the two catching a huge pile of toe jam. You try to swallow but can't you begin to gag uncontrollably. "Hey I told you what would happen if you gagged again. Tammy get on it." Rachel says. "You got it." Tammy responds.

By it she meant you as Tammy sits on your back putting your head between her legs. you can feel her boobs right above you and you begin to feel trapped Tammys stomach behind your head, Tammys legs below your head, Tammys boobs above your head, Tammys arms to the side of your head, and Rachels foot right in your face. "Begin his punishment." Rachel says to tammy. Tammy then uses her two pointer fingers to pry your mouth wide open. Tammy then pushes your head down forcing all five of Rachels toes into your mouth she removes her fingers from your mouth. Tammy the begins aggressively pushing your head up and down.

AAAACKTH

You release a nasty gag both girls begin dying of laughter but tammy just continues gagging you. Harder and Harder the gagging is getting pulling your head up and down. You feel some pain in your stomach but suspect nothing,

AAAAACCKKKKKKKTHTH

You release another horrible gag, the girls can't breathe because they are laughing so hard. You begin to cry, making the girls laugh even more. You are in a horrible situation but tammy just speeds up with the head movement. your stomach is hurting much more now you know what is coming but don't know if you can stop it.

AAAAAACCCCCCKCKCKKCKCCCCTCCHCTHTH

You release another horrible gag alongside a giant pool of vomit. The room goes silent as both girls just sit there quietly looking at you "Oh my god a boy just threw up from gagging on my feet too hard." Rachel says before both girls proceed dying of laughing. "Good job slave, but your punishment isn't over yet." Rachel says as moving her foot out of the vomit pile. "You need to lick all the vomit off of my foot." Rachel demands. Fearing there next punishment you instantly begin licking her nasty foot you can taste the digested version of the fast food burger your sister had bought you hours earlier but with an extra hint of foot cheese. After 10 minutes of licking her vomit covered foot Rachel says "Well you have done your best but it isn't done hand me that towel.". You do as commanded and hand Rachel the towel.

"That was fun but what should we do next?" Rachel asks tammy.
What will the girls do to you next? More gagging? Facesitting? Something Else?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Foot Gagging But With Tammys Foot

*Noteb*
2. Facesitting

3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 poggers (UN: poggers77 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ralph75 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2239723-Sold-by-Your-Sister/cid/3001816-Get-Foot-Worship