*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Giant troublemaker
  2. Who to choose?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2216794-Star-Wars-Shrunken-Adventure/cid/2807005-Giant-troublemaker
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2216794
Small around the girls of Star wars. What will happen?
This choice: Jyn Erso  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Giant troublemaker

    by: darkjak45
Hey, wake up. A voice said. You don't respond. I said wake up! The voice said annoyed. Still, no response out of you. Ok, enough of this. The voice said. Within a few seconds, blaster fire goes off; which snaps you awake. What the hell?! You said. You look around and see you're in some kind of hideout. But you look in front of you and see a giant woman in front of you; holstering her blaster.

The dealer said the blaster was special. Didn't know it shrunk people to half thumb size. She said. You were wondering what was happening when you remember. You know this woman. There was reports of a known petty criminal called Jyn Erso. You were tailing her to a secret deal and caught it all on your holorecorder. You then followed her to see if she had any accomplishes. You had followed her for a while, then she had cut the back an ally and when turn to follow, you got blindsided by a blaster whip and a fight broke out that ended with you taking a bolt to the side and passed out from an intense burning sensation.

That blaster she shot me with.... It shrunk me. But where did she even get that from? Even the Empire doesn't have that kind of tech. You thought.

Alright, Imperial. Listen up. She said, leaning on the table. I know you one the Empire's top agents, so you must know some, if not all, the secrets the Empire has. And you're going to tell me every last one. Do that, and i'll let you go. She said. Hearing her, you laugh a little. It's always the cute ones. You thought.

You really think I'd divulge the Empire's secrets to anyone? Let alone a ruffian as yourself. And even on the off chance i gave them to you, i highly doubt you would just up and let me walk free. You said. Unlike you Imperials, I detest slavery. I'd have no need for you afterwards and i don't want an Imperial hanging around me. She said. Right. Take the word of a known criminal. Because they are trustworthy. Not like they kill people when they are done with them. You said. Jyn was starting to get frustrated, but kept her composure.

Look, if I wanted to kill you, I'd have crush you the second i saw you become tiny, or left you to fend for yourself. And believe me, I'm being nice to you, compared to what others would do to you if they had you. She said. Is that suppose to make me feel something toward you? I know how this works and I know how it ends. So just get to whatever torture you had in mind. You said. She sighs and grabs you. She then moves and dumps you on the ground.

When you looked back at her, you were stunned at the sight of just how small you were to her. She was looming over you with her hands on her hips. When he said you were half the size of her thumb, she wasn't kidding. Jyn could tell you finally understood and let it set in for another minute before talking to you.

Now do you see where you are between us? This doesn't have to be difficult. Just tell me what i want to know and it all ends there. She said. You were still in awe of just how big she was. Your training didn't prepare you for this. But still, you fell back on it and grit your teeth. Don't think you can intimidate me. I'm not telling you anything! You said. Jyn puts her hand on her forehead.

So damn stubborn....! Fine. But this is all on you. She said, grabbing you. What to do with you first? She said.

You have the following choices:

1. Mouth torture

2. Butt torture

3. Foot torture

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 darkjak45 (UN: violetsly at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
darkjak45 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2216794-Star-Wars-Shrunken-Adventure/cid/2807005-Giant-troublemaker