*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mouth torture
  2. Giant troublemaker
  3. Who to choose?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2216794-Star-Wars-Shrunken-Adventure/cid/2872136-Mouth-torture
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2216794
Small around the girls of Star wars. What will happen?
This choice: Mouth torture  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Mouth torture

    by: Billis
You thought you were prepared for anything she could do to you, but your eyes widened in horror as Jyn opened her mouth and pushed your head past her lips and into her waiting maw. As your torso passed into the giantess's mouth her lips slammed shut on your waste, sealing you half in and half out, her massive tongue rose up from the floor of her mouth and gave your face one long lick. As Jyn slurped your legs into her mouth you were entirely coated in her saliva. You were surrounded by the moist warmth of Jyn's body, her tongue writhed beneath you, you had to struggle to keep yourself away from her teeth, you didn't think Jyn was going to use them but she could easily bite you in half even by accident and you'd rather not risk it. As Jyn toyed with you in her mouth you heard her giggle around you as she felt your futile struggles inside her. Still, Jyn wasn't going to keep you in her mouth forever, the next thing to happen was...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Billis (UN: yarglebargle at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
darkjak45 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2216794-Star-Wars-Shrunken-Adventure/cid/2872136-Mouth-torture