*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2205024-Tiny-Tutor-Re-Upload/cid/3011181-Tannin-with-Shannon
by bobob1
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2205024
A brilliant, one-inch tall guy starts a private tutor business. Maybe not his best idea.
This choice: Go with Shannon to lie down and get a tan.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Tannin' with Shannon

    by: bobob1
“I’m a little tired actually. I might just relax a bit to start.” You explained to Stacy. “Maybe take a quick nap.”

“Okay.” Stacy nodded. You sensed the slightest hint of disappointment in her voice, but it was clear she was trying to mask it.

“OH!” Shannon perked up after hearing your decision. “Then you can come tan with me Sammy! Just mother and son!”

“Uh…sure thing mom.” You meekly replied. Truthfully, you didn’t want to be anywhere near your curvaceous, supermodel mother when she was asleep, but you didn’t really have any other choice in the current situation.

Stacy gently dropped you into your mother’s palm and then walked off in the direction of the nearest waterslide. A little less carefully then you would’ve liked, Shannon placed you on her shoulder and strolled off towards a nice sunny spot, grabbing a complimentary towel from a towel rack on the way. She didn’t have to walk far before she found the perfect spot, secluded away from any other people or distractions.

She stretched out her towel onto the soft grass and knelt down. Instantly, she fell in love with the plush and smooth fabric of the towel, relishing in the feeling of it against her soft skin. Peeking around to make sure no one was watching, Shannon slipped off her bikini top and thong, tossing them aside in order to insure a perfect, even tan across her whole body.

However, your mother had totally forgotten about the tiny guy on her shoulder, who was treated to the full show of her stripping naked. Trying to avoid looking at your mother’s naked body you covered your eyes with both hands, momentarily becoming just as big a ditz as your mother. With no hands to hold your grip on your mother’s shaking shoulder, you tumbled backwards and fell towards the ground.

With a hard smack, your squishy body impacted on the towel, flattening out almost instantly. You mentally groaned from the pain, and worked at reforming as fast as you could. You stared up into the bright burning sky, which was swiftly blocked out by the shadow of your mother’s now stark-naked butt hanging above you. Your eyes widened, and you let out a muffled cry of fear that pierced the heavens.

Blissfully unaware, Shannon plopped down onto the towel, her big bubble butt jiggling as it smacked against the towel. The gorgeous goddess stretched her arms and yawned, grabbing a bottle of tanning lotion from her bag. Humming a little song to herself, she rubbed the tanning lotion over every inch of her body, oblivious to her tiny son trapped under her doughy butt cheeks.

She lifted her ass off of the towel for just a moment to lather up her butt cheeks in tanning lotion, giving you one brief second of respite. You prayed to any sympathetic god to give you the strength to reform and sprint to safety in your brief window of freedom, but fate simply laughed in your face. Shannon quickly sat back down, her full body weight crashing painfully onto you.

Satisfied she was prepared for her tanning session, Shannon reclined backwards, stretching out across her towel. Some faint nagging feeling in the back of her head was telling her she was forgetting something about her tiny little son, but she passed the feeling of as nothing. A warm smile on her face, Shannon closed her eyes and was asleep in mere minutes.

Meanwhile, you could do nothing but fester underneath your mother’s heavy, jello-like ass. Crushed flat as paper, you were powerless to move, reform, talk, or do anything. It was moments like this that reminded you just how truly insignificant you really were in a world of giantesses, and brought the true horror of your mother’s forgetful nature to light.

The temperature beneath your mother’s butt felt like a million degrees, and both you and her began to sweat profusely. A strong and unpleasant scent also wafted from deep within her butt, filling your nostrils with putridity. The pressure she was exerting was forcing your squishy body flatter and flatter, your chance of reforming disappearing by the minute, and quickly feeling like nothing but a foolish dream.

By the time Shannon finishes her tan, what has happened to you?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bobob1 (UN: spiker8000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bobob1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2205024-Tiny-Tutor-Re-Upload/cid/3011181-Tannin-with-Shannon