*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2205024-Tiny-Tutor-Re-Upload/cid/3011182-Bronzed-Buttocks-and-a-Complimentary-Tattoo
by bobob1
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2205024
A brilliant, one-inch tall guy starts a private tutor business. Maybe not his best idea.
This choice: You're fused to her ass, but are still visible.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Bronzed Buttocks and a Complimentary Tattoo

    by: bobob1
You mentally cried in anguish in your current position. You were absolutely steamrolled by your mom’s massive ass the second she sat down, not standing a chance against her tremendous weight or absurdly jiggly flesh. It seemed like in the span of no more than the two minutes it took her to walk to this section of the park she had completely forgotten about you. You cursed this insanely forgetful nature of Shannon’s as you felt her bronzed flesh baking you on deeper and deeper by the moment. Your world was darkness and pressure, but if you could have seen more you would have noticed that you were placed firmly on the inside of her right ass cheek, right before her doughy flesh dove down deep into her crack. On the bright side, you could tell you weren’t in her crack at least, based on how you currently felt. But then immediately upon realizing this you couldn’t help but lament the fact that you could tell the difference between being in your mom’s ass crack as opposed to just on her ass cheek based on pure pressure and smell alone. It was disheartening to say the least that you’ve had enough experience in these situations to recognize them so well, but there was nothing you could do to change that really.

Shannon awoke from her slumber nearly 30 minutes later, rubbing her eyes and looking at her body. She smiled at her bronzed glow before grimacing. The act of moving around made her feel the absolute ocean of butt-sweat that had built up in her crack and in the towel beneath her. She lifted her right cheek and used her hand to fan some cool air into her ass before deciding that it was probably time to flip over anyway. Slowly she turned her body over like a golden brown pancake and flashed her massive, peachy bottom to the sky. Luckily she found a relatively secluded section of the park or she would have surely broken a few guys’ necks with her appearance alone. Shannon grabbed her phone and typed a quick text to Stacy, saying, “Hope you and Sammy are having fun at the park! I’m having a great time tanning over here!” A moment later she got a response and read it. “Mom, YOU have Sammy. Don’t tell me you forgot about him!” Shannon gulped, just then remembering that she had taken you along with her for some bonding time. Slowly, Shannon lifted her body off the towel and scanned every inch of it, hoping you would be miraculously somewhere safe tanning as well. Deep down she already knew this was impossible, as her tall and voluptuous body consumed nearly every inch of the towels surface.

Shannon then, hesitantly, began what was always the most horrible process of all when she lost you, checking her own body. She opened the front facing camera on her phone and used it as a mirror, scanning every inch of her front side first. She even lifted up each massive breast and used her phone to check the undersides. You would have been impressed with her thorough inspection if you weren’t currently being used as an ass-tattoo/butt sweat absorber. Your mom then gulped as she moved onto her back, checking her shoulders and even hair before coming to the last obstacle of them all. She had a nagging feeling you would be here, as she grabbed an ass cheek in one hand and swung her phone around with the other. “I swear, sometimes it seems like Sam is just magnetically attracted to my butt” Shannon thought to herself, laughing slightly despite the situation.

With just barely the right angle, Shannon looked in her phone screen and saw you, clear as day, spread out hugging the massive flesh of her right cheek. She gasped and sat up, your left arm was swallowed by her ass crack but the rest of your body was still visible.

“OH MY GOD SAMMY IM SO SORRY” Shanned exclaimed. You managed to hear her clearly, and thanked the gods that she had somehow noticed you. All of the sudden the crushing pressure, and sweaty, earthy stench of your mom’s ass-prison didn’t matter quite as much as you know knew that she was aware of you. Shannon places her phone down and began brushing her hands across her enormous rump, trying to feel for you. Tragically, your body had been so devastated that you were almost imperceptible by feel, just barely hanging onto to any width you had left. Shannon scanned and scratched her ass with her fingernails in attempts to find you. Briefly she was distracted by the enjoyable feeling of scratching her own backside before she realized how uncivilized it must look and blushed. Only then did she remember you again and facepalm.

“Alright Sam, we’re going to get you free, just...”
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bobob1 (UN: spiker8000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bobob1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2205024-Tiny-Tutor-Re-Upload/cid/3011182-Bronzed-Buttocks-and-a-Complimentary-Tattoo