*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. 6 Inches Tall.
  2. Surprise!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2195141-Shrunk-with-Girlfriend/cid/2683231-6-Inches-Tall
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2195141
Will your girlfriend be willing to indulge in your fantasies with the latest technology?
This choice: You are 6 inches tall.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

6 Inches Tall.

    by: bobobo303
You run excitedly towards the massive entrance to the chamber. You reach the lip of the entrance and climb over it. You then crane your neck and stare up at your huge girlfriend. She's still wearing her work outfit. A pair of jeans and a red shirt. Her hair is tied back in a pony tail and she pushes some loose strands of hair behind her ear as she stares down at you. She shuffles her feet in her black flats which instantly arouses you as the shoes creak and buckle.

"And now?" Evelin questions as she slowly lowers onto her haunches to get a closer look at you. "Look how excited you are already", she comments as she pushes down on your erection with the tip of her massive index finger. Your penis springs back up as her finger passes down and Evelin giggles at its reaction. "You're so cute like this", she then coos.

"So...", you begin nervously.

"I can't hear you", Evelin informs.

"SO...", you repeat louder, hoping Evelin will come up with a suggestion first.

"Yes?", she questions innocently.

"Can I... uh..."You nervously stammer as Evelin tilts her head to await your request. "...uh... Can I...

You have the following choices:

1. Give you a foot massage?

*Noteb*
2. Rub your pussy?

3. Evelin suggests an idea

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bobobo303 (UN: bobobo303 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bobobo303 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2195141-Shrunk-with-Girlfriend/cid/2683231-6-Inches-Tall