*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Surprise!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2195141-Shrunk-with-Girlfriend/cid/2683229-Surprise
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2195141
Will your girlfriend be willing to indulge in your fantasies with the latest technology?
Chapter #1

Surprise!

    by: bobobo303
"Really?" Evelin huffed, "you bought one?"

"Yeah," you answer nervously, "I was thinking... you know ..."

"What!?" Evelin quickly retorted as she crossed her arms and started to tap her right foot on the ground. The black flat she wore tapping on the tile floor of the living room like a metronome.

You wipe the sweat from your brow. "I was thinking... um... that perhaps we could play with this machine... and... um you know... shrink me and let me... you know."

Evelin rolled her eyes. "How much did this cost?" she interrogated as she stomped towards it and looked over the controls. "This looks really expensive."

"It wasn't too bad." you lie.

"TWO THOUSAND DOLLARS!" she shouted in disbelief as she lifted up the price tag still attached to the machine. You forgot to take it off and now you feel really stupid.

"Come on babe," you plead, "this is an opportunity for me to indulge in my biggest fantasy. You know I want to be shrunk."

"We can't afford this!" she cried back.

"Look...", you begin to reason, "Let's give it a shot and try it out. We can return it for a full refund within 14 days. Just please try it. For me. You never know you might like it. Please." Evelin glares at you while you placed your palms together and bring them up to your face pleading. "Please babe." She rolls her eyes.

"Fine", she snorts, "how do we do this?"

You clap excitedly and show her the button she needs to press. You've already set up the machine to your desired height. You begin to take your clothes off as the shrinking process can cause injury if you are wearing any clothing during the shrinking process.

"There's a warning here not to shrink live animals and humans," she queries while you continue to get undressed.

"Yeah, it's okay, it's just so the company isn't liable for anything that happens to us," you explain as Evelin silently questions why you are getting naked. "I have to," you reply to her unspoken question, "else my clothes might shrink before I do and hurt me."

"Whatever," she replies displeased. You kiss her gently on the cheek as your enter the chamber. "Thank you babe," you whisper. You close the door behind you and stand in the middle of the cold dark chamber. "PUSH THE BUTTON!", you yell through the door. The machine suddenly whirs to life and you are blinded by a sudden burst of life. You cover your ears over the sound of the chamber and stumble slightly in confusion. The sound stops and you blink repeatedly to restore you eyesight. The door to the chamber opens and you are suddenly in glorious awe at the massive size of Evelin. IT WORKED!

Evelin just stares blankly down at your diminutive size.

You have the following choices:

1. You are 1 foot tall.

2. You are 6 inches tall.

3. You are 2 inches tall.

*Noteb*
4. You are 1/2 inch tall.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bobobo303 (UN: bobobo303 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bobobo303 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2195141-Shrunk-with-Girlfriend/cid/2683229-Surprise