*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You are 2 inches tall.
  2. Surprise!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2195141-Shrunk-with-Girlfriend/cid/3079962-You-are-2-inches-tall
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2195141
Will your girlfriend be willing to indulge in your fantasies with the latest technology?
This choice: You are 2 inches tall.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

You are 2 inches tall.

    by: bobobo303
Evelin's massive hand engulfs your tiny frame as she pinches your waist between her finger and thumb and lifts you mountain heights into the air. You stare up at her massive face as her piercing eyes study your diminutive body. She smirks at your tiny erection, just barely grazing the underside of her thumb pressed against your abdomen. She flips your over and upside down and around again looking at her once normal-size boyfriend now reduced to a tiny doll.

"Evelin!" you shout annoyed.

"What?" she giggles as she rights you back to face her. "Is this not what you wanted?"

"Well... yeah, but I was hoping we could do... you know?" you blush.

Evelin stares expressionlessly at you then clicks her tongue and smiles devilishly.

"I know!" she pipes up and carries you...

You have the following choices:

1. To the coffee table.

*Noteb*
2. To the bedroom.

*Noteb*
3. To the kitchen.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bobobo303 (UN: bobobo303 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bobobo303 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2195141-Shrunk-with-Girlfriend/cid/3079962-You-are-2-inches-tall