*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Nonon Jakuzure
  2. Kill la Kill
  3. First Choices!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2193081-Animated-Giantess-Interactive/cid/2748077-Nonon-Jakuzure
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2193081
Your favorite babes of anime in size related situations!
This choice: Nonon Jakuzure  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Nonon Jakuzure

    by: Unknown
“Wake up, your punishment has been decided.”

These words echoed to you as you regain consciousness. You originally find yourself dazed and confused in a damp prison cell before remembering what happened. You remember, you were originally the Two Star leader of the Swim club, and obviously you must’ve lost trying to defeat Ryuko Matoi in one on one combat, and as punishment for your disgraceful loss, the queen bee of the acacdemy, Satsuki Kiryuin, has been changed with deciding a proper punishment for you.

Just as you finish that thought, you’re launched up from the cold concrete and dragged by the gigantic towering 3 ‘Shield of the queen’ himself, Ira Gamagori.

He then throws you in an elevator before joining you in the machines ascension towards the eye of the tower that overlooks the entire city. The elevator brakes violently at the top and the doors are blown open, revealing the Queens room.

“Welcome, unfortunately you’re not going to be spending much time up here, as your punishment is already prepared.” Satsuki booms to you from her throne.

Satsuki stands from her chair and clanks her sheathed blade upon the ground with great force.
“You have been sentenced to punishment by shrinking! The one will have charge over you during your punishment will be Nonon Jakuzure!” She then clanks her blade down once more before becoming seated on her throne once more.

You barely gain seconds to register your punishment when Nonons band lackeys blindfold you take you to her abode.

You’re rustled around for a period of time before you blindfold is ripped off, revealing a short girl with pink hair in a pink hoodie laying with many plushies and stuffed animals surrounding her. You notice she’s also wearing a pair of even smaller gym shorts, revealing a lot of her legs and small butt.

“Thank you brass section, dismissed!” Nonons voice rings out as her lackeys quickly leave the room.

“So you’re the one Satsuki assigned to me. Disappointing.” Nonon says monotonely

Before you can interject her insult, you find yourself rapidly shrinking, and within seconds you find yourself at 6 inches tall, sadly your clothes did not seems to follow.

She then skips down from her soft plush throne and throws your clothes until she quickly spots you and pluck you from the pile of your prisoner garments.

“Hmm I wonder how I can punish this new slave...”

You have the following choices:

1. She puts you in her shorts .

*Noteb*
2. She teases you (vore)

*Noteb*
3. She plays with you (feet)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
CountDugula has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2193081-Animated-Giantess-Interactive/cid/2748077-Nonon-Jakuzure