*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2193081-Animated-Giantess-Interactive/cid/2748085-She-bullies-you-wh-her-butt
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2193081
Your favorite babes of anime in size related situations!
This choice: She puts you in her shorts .  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

She bullies you wh her butt

    by: Unknown
“I’ll use my butt! I don’t do that one too often!” Nonon exclaims.

She then hops over to a nearby rose colored velvet chair and tapes you on the seat. You then try to break free of your adhesive bonds by to no avail.

“Fufufufu, did you actually expect your tiny body to be able to tear off the tape? What an idiot!” Nonon bellows.”

Nonon twirled her body around and promptly landed her butt cheeks right on the seat, with your body being crushed underneath her right cheek, with your left arm under her ass crack.

“Hehe, you feel so comfy under my butt!” Nonon exclaims as she swivels her butt side to side in the seat, smushing you even further.

After multiple swivels of pain, you find your body right in between both cheeks. It’s incredibly humid down there and you almost find it unbearably smelly.

Nonon sat there while she wrote music on her desk, acting like you weren’t even there, occasionally she swiveled or moved but nothing too bad.

After being trapped in her humid swamp of an ass crack for about 2 hours, she finally sat up to stretch.

“Alright, I’m done with that, might as well take you with me while I go for my afternoon practice with my band.” Nonon explains to you.

She then removed the tape and brought you behind her back and pulled open her gym shorts, showing you her pantieless ass, only for a few second before subsequently dropping you in and letting the gym shorts slap back to her butt, causing it to jiggle.

You find yourself facing away from her butt, being suffocated by the frabic of her sweaty, unwashed shorts.

Her butt mushes and moves your body around in her shorts for a couple minute before she around in the school courtyard for their March practice. Now you’re not only accompanied by the sweaty frantic, awful stench, and mountains of flesh pushing you around, but now the loud brass instruments have joined you along with the shame of all of her students watching you struggle to get away from her high raising butt cheeks.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The march continues

*Noteb*
2. You pass out in her gym shorts

3. You fight back

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
CountDugula has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2193081-Animated-Giantess-Interactive/cid/2748085-She-bullies-you-wh-her-butt