*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The beginning of the end
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2192395-The-Cabin-and-the-Computer/cid/2668462-The-beginning-of-the-end
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2192395
A tale of wishes gone wrong, lust, and growth.
Chapter #1

The beginning of the end

    by: RoyalJelly
In a cabin in the woods, hundreds of miles away from civilization, lies the cabin of the businessman, computer scientist, and occultist Janus Salas.

Around the cabin, the wind howls through the pines and the twittering of birds can be heard, though none dare approach the building itself. Upon the deck of the cabin, a sliding glass door opens onto a room that is empty, save for a server bank in a corner, a laptop on a table near the servers, and a colossal pentacle drawn upon the floor.

In this moment, two souls have stumbled upon the cabin, condemning themselves and, possibly, the world, to an eternity of pleasure that they would never have asked for but now beg for with every fiber of their being.

The question is, who are these two souls?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 RoyalJelly (UN: royaljelly at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RoyalJelly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2192395-The-Cabin-and-the-Computer/cid/2668462-The-beginning-of-the-end