*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2192030-Trait-Theft-Vol-II/cid/2883086-Forget-it-hes-got-school-to-go-to
Rated: E · Interactive · Supernatural · #2192030
Someone is given the power to steal or swap traits from whoever they want to, again.
This choice: Forget it, he's got school to go to  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Forget it, he's got school to go to

    by: Unknown
Danny was pondering taking a quick peek out of his window and quickly testing whether his powers had actually returned or not when his bedside alarm began blaring. It’s screeches were incessant and Danny cupped his ears as he moved to switch off the damn thing. Crap, it was already quarter to 9. The Entity’s little meet-‘n’-greet must’ve made him sleep through his alarm three times already. Danny swore under his breath as he lazily rolled out of bed, crashing onto the filthy floor swathed inside his duvet. He dug through the clutter sluggishly, discarding a partially browning sock to the side, picking out a reasonably clean white tee with red sleeves, a baggy pair of khaki jeans, a relatively unharmed pair of black Air Forces and a pretty clean pullover hoodie with a cool sunset and the word ‘Casablanca’ printed across the front.

Danny slipped out of his bedroom quietly, tiptoeing past his Aunt Susan snoring away in her room and making sure not to disturb his stepdad, Kevin, as he pumped weights as fat as Danny’s head with meagre effort. He made it to the bathroom without anyone noticing and was pretty chuffed with himself until he turned the handle and the door wouldn’t budge. “Occupied!,” Kourtney giggled from inside. Danny banged on the door and whisper-yelled, “What the hell, Kourt, you’ve got a bathroom in your room!” No response for a couple seconds then Danny heard the sound of water trickling from one of the bathroom’s taps, an obvious ploy to get Danny to think she was using the toilet. He would know—he was the one that’d taught her the trick in the first place. Danny’s fist hammered against the door, louder this time, so much so that a couple moments later Danny had accidentally summoned the beast herself and she stood with her hands placed squarely on her hips in disapproval.

“Daniel, what do you think you’re doing?” His mother’s pale blue eyes settled on Danny’s own and he couldn’t help but wither in their gaze. “Your sister’s just starting to grow into her body! Young girls need their privacy just as much you needed yours when you were starting to mature!” Fair play, she made a good point. Danny was happy that his Mum’d decided to back off when he’d first started going through his changes, especially during that awkward phase where’d he’d secretly gotten off on those really freakish goth looking girls from Kourtney’s former favourite show, Monster High. F*ck, that was a weird time. Still, Danny was annoyed that Kourtney had decided to commandeer the family bathroom even when she had one of her own. At least he heard the toilet seat drop down, an actual indication that Kourtney was actually about to pee.

Danny smirked as an idea to speed her up came to mind. Danny thought about the change in his mind for a second. Suddenly, Danny winced as he felt his wiener get forcefully pulled back into his crotch along with his testes. Soon the skin around his groin had folded into itself, forming a neat little labia with a dash of blonde hair scattered across the top. Danny bit his lip sensually as his Mum continued to lecture him on proper bathroom etiquette. He would’ve sneaked a tender moment to paw at his new equipment had she not been standing directly in front of him. He had half a mind to do it anyway when the latch on the door slid across and Kourtney stepped out. “You’re up, Daniel,” she jeered as she stuck her tongue out. Danny just rolled his eyes and laughed to himself—his mind was too preoccupied with the massive tent protruding from the front of Kourtney’s short green skirt. Danny himself was surprised; he hadn’t realised that he’d become impressively hung and he wondered how his sister had even been able to aim into the basin with an engorged snake like his.

Danny snickered as he watched Kourtney adjust her school uniform as she descended the stairs, starting with loosening some buttons on her top to show her voluptuous cleavage, inexplicably shortening her tie and finally adjusting her newly acquired manmeat inside of her panties. In truth Danny could’ve just swapped over the genitals of Kourtney and her father—that d*ck deserved to lose his d*ck anyway. However there was something oh so satisfying about Danny being his own first test subject and getting to experience the female genitalia for himself all over again. The re-education had been fun but now Danny wanted to swap back. Unfortunately for him, Kourtney had already gotten everything prepared for school and had left abruptly with Danny’s cock safely nestled in her pants. Danny groaned. He didn’t like the idea of some random person taking possession of his younger sister’s junk so he’d be forced to ride out the day with her snatch, or at least until she came back home from school. The downsides of being a good older brother, Danny sighed to himself.

He trudged into the bathroom and locked the door behind him. Though he could’ve stopped for a moment to check out his new vagina, he decided against it. If you, the reader, believed for a second that this was down to Danny’s own sense of morality, well, you’d be totally wrong. He really had no qualms with messing round with his family member’s body parts (at least he hadn’t had any since three years ago when he’d first met the Entity) but he was already running late. Whereas in high school he could’ve walked in at practically lunchtime, in college there was a strict tardiness rule in place, one that Danny was already teetering on the edge of breaking. He rapidly brushed his teeth, took a rushed shower and sprayed on an intoxicating amount of deodorant before styling his messy black hair into a somewhat presentable skater look. He kissed his Mum on the cheek before he ran downstairs, grabbing a cold piece of bread and hoisting his bag over his shoulder before he hopped onto his bike and rolled out into the driveway.

Danny took in the serene noise of birds in the trees and the occasional rustle of leaves as a car trundled over them. Danny waved to his neighbour across the street as she walked out to empty her bins, a decently attractive girl called Tanya. Well, at least her face was attractive. Though she was twenty-years-old and approaching twenty-one, the black woman had the extremely immature body of her now twelve-year-old neighbour. Though most of the swaps Danny had perpetrated had been reversed in one way or another, this change had somehow stayed throughout and gave Danny a great deal of pleasure whenever he saw one of the two. The gangly Caucasian body underneath her head looked a sight in her raunchy crop top, ripped jeans and stiletto sandals. Danny stifled a laugh as he turned and rode off, feeling the wind blow his hair back as he accelerated away.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Saracen1187 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2192030-Trait-Theft-Vol-II/cid/2883086-Forget-it-hes-got-school-to-go-to