*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2192030-Trait-Theft-Vol-II/cid/2902000-Danny-makes-a-couple-swaps-along-the-way
Rated: E · Interactive · Supernatural · #2192030
Someone is given the power to steal or swap traits from whoever they want to, again.
This choice: Danny makes a couple swaps along the way  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Danny makes a couple swaps along the way

    by: Unknown
Danny pumped his legs powerfully as he barrelled down the pavements and narrow streets. He had to shout at a couple pedestrians to avoid bowling them over but apart from that the trip was relatively uneventful. Danny squealed as he swerved past the milkman, a podgy man with an unwarranted air of superiority from doing a job from generations past. Danny laughed as he swapped the man’s flabby man boobs for a perkier set from a young-ish mother. Though he’d now have to deal with lactating tits underneath his shirt during his shift, he’d save a fortune on importing milk and possibly had a new customer in the mother. Danny left the bra with the woman though, opting to let the milkman’s breasts slosh around unrestricted to spite him.

Next came an unsuspecting lady standing idly by the bus stop. Had she not had earbuds in at the time she would’ve been able to hear an almighty rip as bulky, chocolate skinned tree trunks burst through her black leggings, clashing hilariously with her pale complexion and petite build. She idly scratched the heaving bulge nestled inside, unaware that the coarse black hair coating the top of it was never really hers to begin with. She flicked her frizzy hair and hoops out of her eyes as a cute looking jogger ran down the street. Dark skin, strong jaw, smoking hot physique hidden under a tight fit workout top. He was exactly the type of guy she’d love to lure into bed. Alas, his lower body wasn’t that appealing to her—the man was definitely top heavy with lithe legs peeking out of the bottom of his grey shorts. He did have a pretty fat backside and the lady bit her lip as she imagined ramming her rising man meat between his cheeks.

Danny was too busy laughing as the lady discreetly plunged her polished fingers into her underwear to notice a rogue taxi driver swerving onto the road out of nowhere at a dangerously high speed.

“F*ck you, you bloody bastard!,” the man yelled but it presented as humorous instead of intimidating. What he didn’t know was that Danny had swapped the heads and vocal chords of the cabbie with his female charge sitting beside him. It was absolutely hilarious to watch the pretty blonde’s face scowl atop the man’s flabby body and hairy arms. The woman beside him wasn’t much better off with her balding hairline, bulbous nose and yellowing teeth. She still crossed her legs effeminately nonetheless, oblivious to the change. Despite her masculine head she still looked very womanly and would definitely attract a few more drunken freaks next time she went to the club. Old bastard doesn’t deserve it, Danny smirked as he flipped the cabbie off and pedalled away. Man, he’d forgotten how cathartic these swaps had felt. Getting to school on time had gone to the back of his mind (though it hadn’t disappeared) and now he was considering what else to do.

However, suddenly...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Saracen1187 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2192030-Trait-Theft-Vol-II/cid/2902000-Danny-makes-a-couple-swaps-along-the-way