*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Call to Adventure?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2186817-Poseidons-Elite/cid/2637780-The-Call-to-Adventure
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2186817
You are a young member of Poseidon's Elite. Can you prove yourself to be worthy?
Chapter #1

The Call to Adventure?

    by: nobody495
You called yourself Maximus, though the people around you would call you Maxi. You weren't sure if it was just them not bothering to call you something as cool as Maximus, or if it was them being malicious. Either way, it annoyed you. Though not as much as being stuck doing chores in Atlantis. You're a brown furred Pegasus with white spots, including one over one of your rather wide hips. You're told you're to young to go out on the kinds of missions the older elite go on, but you still figured you were strong enough for them!

Perhaps now's a good time to recollect on your position. You're part of a group of creatures chosen by Poseidon to help the citizens that are accosted by the many monsters out in the world. Monsters like Hydras, Minotaurs, Centaurs, and all sorts of other monsters have been causing trouble out there. You were part of a species of very friendly, or, depending on who you ask, very tamable, monsters. When Atlantis got separated from the mainland, Pegasi and Pegasi alone occupied the city, and would grow to make it into a military-like bunker. It's filled with armor and weapons of all sorts. On top of that, many buildings were repurposed into the elite's convenience.

While the big guys went out to aid villages or hunt down monsters, the little guys like you stayed behind in Atlantis. When the chief wasn't putting you guys through the wringer in training, you cleaned up the many buildings and streets, farmed the fields, and washed the smelly cloths of the elites and also massaged them. Pegasi were fairly strong, even you were quite muscular given your age. But the monsters needed more than above average strength, so you could only grow until the time came to beat the beasts.

Right now, you wore leather armor, wielding a wooden pole crafted to resemble a lance. Ahead of you was your trainer. She's a pink Pegasus currently wearing leather armor, and wielding a wooden sword. She towered over you, being perhaps 4x your size! This was Paula, one of the elites of the past generation. She was trying to make sure you're growing up to be a good boy when the time comes for you to fight. You thrusted your wooden lance forwards, her deflecting the blow with a swipe of her sword. She then slid her sword down the length of your lance as she advanced, before she stepped around you, and gave you a cheeky sword-smack to the rear.

You stumbled forwards, reaching a hand towards your pained backside, before turning around towards her, holding your lance up. This routine would seem to repeat a few times, her cheeks getting redder and redder. You were soon left panting, too weak to continue. It wasn't from any pain from her strikes, more from you running around. With that, Paula dropped her sword.

"I think that's it for today, bud," she said as she undressed from her leather armor. You sighed and lost grip of your lance, it falling to the ground. You were hunched over, hands on your knees as you were left panting. "Stop by the fountain, bud. Then you'll be expected at your chores." She pulled out a list and handed it towards you, you looking up at her. You couldn't help but admire her form. She was, of course, muscular as hell, but she also bore some breasts even bigger than your head, and hips wider than your shoulder span. She could probably hide half of you within her assets if she wanted. "I'd like to see you at the massage parlor. But be warned, I worked up a bit of a sweat myself."

With a chuckle, she ruffled the top of your head, ruffling your mane before she walked off. You sighed. You knew she liked teasing you. You hadn't seen her tease other boys, but then again you didn't really watch her interact with anyone else. You were getting really fed up with the teasing. You didn't want to perpetuate this teasing, but she didn't exactly offer a lot of time for you to avoid it. Surely she'd punish you if she caught you dipping away from your "responsibility". Maybe you could avoid the massage parlor for now. Maybe, even, avoid it for a long time...

The elites weren't exactly private about some of the missions they'd receive from Poseidon. A few miles away from Atlantis, there was developing village on mainland. It was near shore, and it seemed it's trying to make itself into a bigger town. But it's suffered a few attacks. There's talk of Centaur raids and a large Minotaur nearby, but odds are the elite might respond to those calls. Maybe there are issues the people of the settlement could use help with? Or maybe you could slack off today...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 nobody495 (UN: nobody495 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
nobody495 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2186817-Poseidons-Elite/cid/2637780-The-Call-to-Adventure