*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Original stuff
  2. The start!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2182249-Kiss-Kissing-Kisses-and-more-Kisses/cid/2615913-Original-stuff
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Romance/Love · #2182249
Want a story where kissing is the main focus? Here is one!
This choice: Original stuff  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Original stuff

    by: AridWD
Bright.

Everything surrounding you is bright like white light.

"Huh...?"

But oddly, you don't feel like your eyes are strained. Turning yourself around to see where you've ended up, it seems like you're alone with no boundaries or walls in sight. That could be due to how bright it is around you though.

'Child...'

You flinch and then look around quicker to find where the voice came from.

"W-who?"

'Child, you have died.'

You widen your eyes, then look down at yourself, patting yourself. You can't remember what clothes you wore, but you're wearing something and you don't feel like you've been harmed.

"Uh..." you hesitate, wondering if you're going crazy, "...I feel fine. Plus, that would be against rule #1, right?"

'Rule #1?'

"Oh...um...never mind."

'Since this is due to an accident, I shall revive you; however, you have kissed a Frog of Desire while diving into the ground. Therefore, things will not be the same...'

"Whoa whoa, slow down! Frog of desire? How the fuck did I die?"

'Do you wish to know?'

"On second thought, spare me. So...you revive me and I can't seem to remember who I am, but I guess I'll know later, right?"

'Correct, Child'

You clear your throat, "Well then. What do you mean by things will not be the same?"

'The Frog of Desire pushes one's limit to love. It will bring a desire to those around starting with a kiss.'

"Uh...so I'll be some sort of magnet for women if I kiss them, right?"

'A crude way of thinking, but yes.'

"Hell yeah!" you pump your fist into the air.

'But if you fail to kiss anyone, you will die and thereafter, be reincarnated.'

"Oh...hmm..."

'With that said, where do you wish to go?'

You furrow your brows, confused. "Uh...back to my original place before I died?"

'It seems you are confused. While I may revive you in the same body as you are, I do not have to revive you in the same place. If you wish to go to a different world or universe, that may be granted however, the effects of the Frog of Desire will remain on your soul.'

"Well, I don't know whether to be scared or happy now."

The voice doesn't respond, waiting for your answer. Where do you wish to be revived?

1. (Modern) Earth - Hospital
2. (Fantasy) Mervia - Recovering in an Elven village
3. (SciFi) Alarv - Floating in a biotank on a colony on a far distant moon.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Earth

2. Mervia

3. Alarv

4. More options

5. More options.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AridWD (UN: aridwd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Former182 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2182249-Kiss-Kissing-Kisses-and-more-Kisses/cid/2615913-Original-stuff