*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Dorm troubles
  2. Original stuff
  3. The start!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2182249-Kiss-Kissing-Kisses-and-more-Kisses/cid/2618983-Dorm-troubles
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Romance/Love · #2182249
Want a story where kissing is the main focus? Here is one!
This choice: More options.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Dorm troubles

    by: playfultoys
Every so often you wonder why you faced your work desk to the wall of your dorm. Like tonight, when the room next to yours was blasting music and was sending vibrations straight through to it while you were writing up some homework. You banged your fist on the wall, hoping to cut through the song for them to turn it down, or better turn it off.

After repeating the same pattern of strikes, you exhaled and rose from your sitting position. "Who was on this side again?" you thought, slipping a white t-shirt over a black wife beater.

Only knowing your direct few people here including your neighbors wasn't helping you any either, as you ran through who it could be playing music this late. "Sam was usually sleeping by now to get up for basketball practice" you muttered to yourself trying to find your other slipper to take a small voyage next door. "Axel dropped out to help back home. So maybe it's someone new?" you asked no one walking out of the dorm and took one or two steps to be in the front door to the dorm filled with music.

You began to knock, hoping some would actually hear that rather than the bangs on the wall. You could faintly hear "Foods here.", whatever it was seemed to work as the volume was lowered and the door opened. A blonde woman in her early 20's cracked open the door and gave you a once over, then looked up and down the hall. She then playfully asked, "You wouldn't be the take out person would you?" opening the door slightly more as if to say, "bring it in", while also showing how underdressed she was. Only in a sports bra and panties, she was clearly inviting you inside.

"No, I live next to you and was asking to turn down your music." you started with your arm crossed, acting unphased by her appearance "Hey Stacey what's taking so long?" another woman, a brunette in yoga pants and a tank top walked up behind her and slapped her bottom. Stacey turned her head to the ceiling and barely held a moan. With a burning face, you slowly turned and headed back to your room, hoping these odd interactions would end.

"Hey, wanna come in, I mean we just have to make up for keeping you up all night," Stacey said snaking her hand to yours and interlocking your fingers. "N-no, no. I was just working on a paper." turning to face her again, a topless Asian woman appeared out of nowhere. "that I should really get back to." you said, feeling how shaky your voice was.

"Come on, " the blonde whined, pulling you between her and her brunette friend. "It's not like we bite, unless it's your thing." she closed in on your neck and gave it a peck. Stepping back, you backed right into the brunette, and her open arms. "What do you mean, biting is my thing." she chuckled and leaned down to nibbled at your ear.

Stacey's mouth wandered upward till it hit your jawline, to which she shifted her attendance. With every kiss, she took a step front pushing you three into the dorm. "Please stop, I won't bother you again," you begged not liking where this was heading. "Don't worry, we'll let you get as much sleep as possible." the brunette smiled into the side of your face. "But I was doing a paper, " you replied, feeling the brunette digging her hands under you two layers of tops to feel your abs.

Stacey released your hand and grabbed your sleeping pants. With a tug, she was inches from your face. "Just stop struggling and let us play." growled before trapping her lips in hers. This emboldened the brunette to advance her touching, snaking her hands between the two bodies and your legs towards your...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Boner

*Noteb*
2. Pussy

3. More options

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 playfultoys (UN: meanmay at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Former182 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2182249-Kiss-Kissing-Kisses-and-more-Kisses/cid/2618983-Dorm-troubles