*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Present-Day Era
  2. Piltover/Zaun
  3. Where do you start?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2181160-League-of-legends-possession/cid/3438480-Present-Day-Era
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2181160
Tyler is sucked into the world of Runeterra with the ability to possess anybody
This choice: Present-Day (League of Legends) Era  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Present-Day Era

    by: DSW
Looking around, you marveled at the sights and sounds of Piltover. It wasn't what you would call a "clean" city, but the technical and engineering prowess on display made it feel like it had earned the right to be a little messy. Of course, you could only imagine what Zaun would be like...

Suddenly, a large explosion about a block away rocked the entire street, almost knocking you down. As you steadied yourself, you hear a very familiar maniacal laughter from above you, and look up to see one of League's most famous champions - Jinx, the Loose Cannon, running along the rooftops away from the scene of the explosion.

As you debated trying to follow her, you heard another loud boom right behind you, and turned around to see none other than Jinx's nemesis and sister, Vi - the Piltover Enforcer, complete with her Hextech Gauntlets, knocking through the remains of a brick wall.

"Damnit, where'd she go?" Vi yelled, looking around for any sign of Jinx, before turning her attention to you. "Hey you, did you see where Jinx went?"

"U-uh, she went that way." you responded, pointing to the direction you'd seen Jinx running. Vi briefly spared a glance at the strange glove on your hand, before turning to look the direction you were pointing.

"Shit, back to the undercity." Vi growled, clearly tired of Jinx's games. "Never gonna catch her at this rate, she'll have disappeared already. Thanks anyway, kid." She then turned back to the rubble of the partially-destroyed building, and started to use her massive gauntlets to clear the debris from the street.

With her attention off you, you find yourself presented with an opportunity...

You have the following choices:

1. Stay and try and use your new powers on Vi

2. Try and follow Jinx back to Zaun

*Noteb*
3. Reader's choice

*Noteb*
4. Reader's choice

*Noteb*
5. Reader's choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DSW (UN: dw913 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
OofRelated has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2181160-League-of-legends-possession/cid/3438480-Present-Day-Era