*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2181160-League-of-legends-possession/cid/3438490-Try-and-follow-Jinx-back-to-Zaun
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2181160
Tyler is sucked into the world of Runeterra with the ability to possess anybody
This choice: Try and follow Jinx back to Zaun  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Try and follow Jinx back to Zaun

    by: DSW
Quietly, you start to sneak away, trying not to draw Vi's attention, as you start to head in the direction you'd seen Jinx running off. According to Vi, this was the way to the undercity. Could be dangerous... but luckily you have a magic gauntlet to (hopefully) keep you safe.

A few blocks away, you stop - this was pointless, there's no way you'll be able to find Jinx if even the Enforcers who actually know this city can't find her! Dejected, you start to turn around, knowing that even if you can't find Vi again, maybe you can at least find some random civilian to test your powers on.

As you do, however, a hand suddenly grabs yours, yanking you back. You turn and see - it's Jinx! "Hey kid, saw you back there with that whole mess with Vi - you tried to rat me out, didn't you? Eh, that's alright, dear ol' sis can't catch me anyway." She says, oddly calm compared to how she usually is in the game. "And what's this fancy looking glove you got here?" she continues, looking down at the hand she was holding in a surprisingly strong grip, upon which was your gauntlet. "This isn't another one of Ezreal's toys, is it?"

"Uh - um, no... at least, I don't think so." you stammer, desperate not to offend her somehow as you try to pull your hand away. However, her grip remains ironclad, and she doesn't even react to your struggling as she pokes and prods at the gauntlet.

You suddenly have an idea... a very risky one. You were nervous about entering the undercity as yourself, but what if you weren't yourself? What if instead... you were the one person almost everyone in the city fears? You might not get another chance like this again...

You have the following choices:

1. Possess Jinx

*Noteb*
2. Mind control Jinx

*Noteb*
3. Do nothing

*Noteb*
4. Reader's choice

*Noteb*
5. Reader's choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DSW (UN: dw913 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
OofRelated has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2181160-League-of-legends-possession/cid/3438490-Try-and-follow-Jinx-back-to-Zaun