*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2176389-Life-Change/cid/2902438-Michaela-heads-to-her-room
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2176389
With an ability of swap traits ... the life had changed
This choice: Michaela heads to her room....  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

Michaela heads to her room....

    by: JB
Michaela, that’s strange! A bit dizzy, and queasy you sit down on the shabby blue cotton settee next to Stephanie, you have a sudden tingling feeling in your feet, and lift them and wiggle your toes and watch as they appear to finish the transformation, the final piece of the puzzle drops in to place as your nails grow long and are coated with the same bright pink nail varnish that had appeared on your fingernails. You look to see Kelly turn and wink at you.

Sitting there, you get an almighty headache as you started to gain memories of your mother leaving when you were just 8 years old, these are next to memories of your father leaving at about the same time, you realise that you now have two sets of memories those as Michael and a parallel set for Michaela.

Michaela’s memories are much more colourful and complete, your first kiss, your first boyfriend, the growth of your boobs, your first period, and then a sudden influx of more recent memories, of an intimate relationship with Chelsea Smith. Your nipples become erect and a small damp patch begins to form in your crutch as you become sexual aroused by the memories now flooding in to your mind, standing up and leave the lounge and head to your bedroom. Reaching the top of the stairs you become disoriented and confused the hall was different, twice as long with seven doors rather than four, as more new memories fill in the blanks, you figure the last door on the left (the forth) leads to your room.

Entering, you are shocked to see a real girly girl’s room in pink, with a large walk in wardrobe and en-suit. Walking into the wardrobe you see it is full, looking down you figure there must be more than 30 pairs of shoes, more memories fill your mind, your father Kelly has his own business which is doing rather well. The additional rooms of the hall are an extension built five years ago and the clothes in your room are a result of your father’s wages. As you stand there an outdoor pool pops into your head, racing to your bedroom window you look out to see the pool. Kelly who always had great drive had often been overlooked as a female, but as a male had done so much better for herself or should it be himself.

Sitting on the king sized double bed with pink silk sheets, you look around failing to notice you no longer had a blue cotton body suit on or jogging bottoms and top. Your phone beeped from the on the table by the window and as you stood up it finally hit you as you stared in the mirror, you had a Reese printed silk crepe de chine midi dress on and Marmont blush leather espadrille wedges with a clear Gucci tag. Feeling dizzy you head to the bed as memories of buying the dress fill your head it was a Stella McCartney and you paid $1200 for it, your shoes cost $700, turning and facing the bed you slowly removing the shoes and dress. Turning again to face the mirror you had a Marilyn Strap Balcony Bra by Fleur of England with matching Fleur of England Marilyn Brief, memories of buying it entered you mind, there were two bras, the brief’s, a thong, and a suspender belt and they had cost $950 from a high end fashion chain in New York.

You gain more memories of Chelsea, as you walk to your phone, picking it up you see a message from Chelsea she is on her way over, it’s your two month anniversary, your nipples become as hard as nails when you read the text “got my metallic blue wet look spandex leggings on with your favourite blue lace thong and bra, and the aqua blue sequin top you bought me xxxx”. Seconds later another text “managed to get my hands on the red lycra baywatch swimming costume love you baby xxx”. You place the phone down as images of Pamela Anderson's breasts bouncing come to mind without even realising it your right index finger was working your clitoris, seconds later you had started to nibble your left nipple and head towards the silk sheets on the bed, “maybe i should get warmed up!” you whisper. As you started to masturbate memories of your sex toys began to surface, anal vibrator plug, love eggs, and a Jessica rabbit, quickly followed by memories of Chelsea in fluffy hand cuffs tied to a four poster with straps, thigh high leather stiletto boots, the 8 inch strap on, and the cat and nine tails. It was at that moment cum gushed out wetting your briefs and running down your legs like a waterfall, must have been the stilettos you think.
Racing into the on-suit you clean yourself up and toss your briefs in the lining basket, deciding to go commando you headed back to the bed to get your dress on and slip your feet into the espadrille wedges, and head downstairs to wait for Chelsea.

Downstairs was o so different the lounge was twice the size it had a 60 inch led tv, memories of a cinema room, and gym entered your mind as you looked at the four white leather couches, oak floor, and designer rugs you received images of the kitchen with its granite counter tops and all conceivable appliance.
The door bell rings and you race to great Chelsea, opening the door you squeal “we’ll look at you, simply stunning!” Chelsea looks toward you and says “come here, it’s been a long week without you I need one of your cuddles baby”, as you cuddle she asks “What’s the plan for today then baby”

You have the following choices:

1. hot tub, girls of baywatch

*Noteb*
2. lets go to bed baby!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 JB (UN: jane.blade at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SwapLover has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2176389-Life-Change/cid/2902438-Michaela-heads-to-her-room