*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Christina the Cheerleader
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2173117-High-School-of-Female-Muscle-Growth/cid/2571415-Christina-the-Cheerleader
by MossyA
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2173117
High School nerd Justin has made a muscle growth formula, watch as the chaos unfolds.
This choice: Christina the Cheerleader  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Christina the Cheerleader

    by: MossyA
Justin froze when he saw who was standing in the doorway. It was Christina, one of the cheerleaders and star of many of Justin’s fantasies. She was drop dead gorgeous and Justin loved to watch her various curves slither as she walked. In truth Christina was the primary reason Justin wanted to create his enhancement formula. Her boyfriend was Stephen, who was one of the biggest and strongest on the football team. Justin thought that if he could build a body to rival Stephen’s (or, even better, outgrow him) then maybe he would have a shot at winning Christina’s heart, or at the very least get to stop being so nasty to him. The added benefit of no longer being the target of Stephen’s bullying was the icing on the cake.

But Justin was not prepared to see her, at least not yet. Not when he was so close to fulfilling his dream.

“Hey science dweeb,” she said from across the room. “What are you up to?”

“Nothing,” he fired back with a frozen stare that told her that he was most definitely up to something.

Christina smiled and began sauntering across the room, swaying her hips as seductively as she could. She loved the effect her body had on men, and relished any chance she had to exert her control. She was wearing her cheer outfit which was red and black with a tight top that molded itself to her generous C cup breasts and left just a hint of her stomach exposed above the waist of her skirt. The skirt in question was pleated and swayed as she walked showcasing her favorite physical attribute: her legs, which were shapely, very long, and very very strong. She never told anyone, but her idol was the James Bond villainess Xenia Onatopp. Christina loved to trap Stephen with her powerful thighs and squeeze until he was begging for release. Her upper body was no match for Stephen’s incredible strength but when it came to her lower limbs she was fully in control. She’d been working out for years focusing on cardio routines to keep her fitness level up, but recently she’d added specific exercises to work her legs extra hard with full blown weight training. The results were the sculpted pillars of strength that were now propelling Christina toward where Justin was standing.

As she rounded one of the desks and came into full view Justin’s heart began pounding in his chest. He watched as her thighs flexed and hardened with each step and her calves bunched into sexy swells. “What are you doing here?” he asked.

“Oh, well originally I was just looking for some notes I had left here by mistake, but now I think I’ve found something much more interesting. What’s with the sports drinks? You must be mighty thirsty.” She reached where Dennis stood and traced a path around him, circling like a shark looking for the right time to strike. The fact that she stood 4 inches taller than him made her all the more menacing.

“No, it’s just something I’m working on, a.. uh..” he stammered looking for a lie to tell her.

“A muscle growth and enhancement formula?” she asked.

Justin nearly jumped out of his skin. “NO! What... why would you think that?”

She stopped behind him and reached her hand around his right shoulder while getting her mouth very close to his left ear while her warm, soft breasts pressed into his back. She picked up one of Justin’s many papers from off the desk and held it up. “Because it says right here that your formula is intended ‘to increase the mass and density of the subjects muscles creating enhanced physique and vastly superior strength that could, in some instances, be considered superhuman.’”

Justin gulped.

Christina put the paper back down and shoved Justin aside where he went tumbling to the floor. He looked up at the statuesque beauty who just stared at him with contempt. “Now I know I’m just a poow dumb widdle cheeweader, but it looks to me, from your notes, that you set up three different concentrations in the three different bottles. And that if I drink one of them I’ll be able to grow bigger and stronger. I don’t know about you, but to me that sounds like some real fun!”
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MossyA (UN: scarecrow131 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MossyA has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2173117-High-School-of-Female-Muscle-Growth/cid/2571415-Christina-the-Cheerleader