*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2170031-Trait-Theft-Vol-I/cid/2632844-Brown-is-knocked-out-cold
Rated: E · Interactive · Supernatural · #2170031
Someone is given the power to steal or swap traits from whomever they want to.
This choice: Brown is knocked out cold  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Brown is knocked out cold

    by: Unknown
(Thanks again to Jill for letting me copy my chapters into this story. Very much appreciated. 😁👍)

The two heavies sneered at the limp body of the doctor, lying undisturbed on his laboratory floor. The burly, black man itv the scarred face whipped out a small mobile that was dwarfed by his giant paws. "Mission accomplished, boss- returning to base now." He pocketed the phone as his Caucasian partner pocketed the device.

- --- --- - ----- - -- ---- -- ---- -

Walking out of the laboratory and back onto the streets both men put on blacked out sunglasses, obscuring their eyes from the passerbys. People round them looked slightly puzzled by the appearance of 2 well built men donned in black suits but weren't too alarmed as they knew of the eccentric Dr. Brown and had heard the mysterious rumours about the 'strange' experiments he performed.

The white man looked around slowly then proceeded to take out the device from his blazer pocket. "What are you doing, Agent Black?" said the scarred man, his face devoid of any emotion. Agent Black turned the device over in his hands and replied, "Have you wondered why the boss would make us go through so much trouble to steal this from some recluse loony, Agent White? It just doesn't make sense..." he pondered, throwing it into the air. The burly black man just shrugged his shoulders. "Must be a reason, Black. The boss wouldn't just waste resources sending us on a wild goose chase."

Black craned his head towards a nearby street corner where two scantily dressed women stood trying to seduce passing men. The black woman was wearing a tight red spandex dress with tall red boots and she had large frizzy hair to boot. She had large E cup breasts that filled up her front and a large round butt that threatened to pop out of her dress. Her partner in crime was white and had obviously had cosmetic surgery. She had bright blue eyes and platinum blonde hair. Her lips were plump and painted blood red with lipstick. She wore a crop top that barely contained her G cup boobs over a tiny miniskirt that failed to cover up much of her giant butt. She had tall 4inch stilettos that boosted her up to 5’9".

Black was beginning to get aroused by these whores which annoyed the serious, business-first Agent White. "WHITE!" he yelled in his deep baritone voice, attempting to get his attention. Unfortunately for Black, he had been in the middle of throwing up the device when White had shouted which caused him to drop the remote startled. Little did they know that a small beam had shot out as it crashed not the floor...

You have the following choices:

1. Black and White get a few changes

*Noteb*
2. A few passerby’s get affected

*Noteb*
3. Doc Brown wakes up

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Saracen1187 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2170031-Trait-Theft-Vol-I/cid/2632844-Brown-is-knocked-out-cold