*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Uneasy Beginnings
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166083-Taboo-Desires/cid/2532805-Uneasy-Beginnings
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2166083
Heather has always been a thin girl, but she harbors a secret desire to get fat
Chapter #1

Uneasy Beginnings

    by: Komfy Kat
You bit your lip, turning to view yourself from a different angle in the antique stand mirror in your room. You pushed your belly out, feeling slightly light headed as you struggled to make it look as round as you could. Taking a deep breath, you relaxed your belly, watching it sink back into its normal flat position. You brought your hands to your stomach, feeling the muscle beneath your skin.

You sighed, turning to look from another direction. Last week you'd stumbled upon a website where the weight gain community was fairly active. It was the first time you'd really realized that you weren't alone in your desires. You'd always wanted to be fat, but everyone else seemed to think that was so horrible. You'd never shared your desires with anyone before, but after seeing that you weren't alone you found yourself intrigued by the community.

Turning away from the mirror, you sat down in the chair at your desk, and turned on you computer.

Nodding your head, you waited patiently for the computer to boot up. You'd built the computer yourself, having always been fairly tech savvy. Though that was probably because your father's interests had rubbed off on you. After all, he had better be into technology since he was a programmer.

Finally, the computer's login screen appeared, and you logged in. The screen was littered with icons for games, though you clicked on the one for internet.

You felt butterflies in your stomach as you logged into the site you'd found and navigated towards your profile. You clicked on the message icon, almost dreading what you were going to see. In an act of stupidity, or bravery, you'd made an account on the site and posted a couple pictures of yourself along with the tag that you were considering gaining weight. You were sure that everyone would laugh at you for wanting to do that, but you hadn't been able to bring yourself to take down the account. However, as you began reading the comments, you found a renewed sense of purpose.

Where you had thought there would be mocking replies to your desires, were instead words of encouragement from numerous people. There were responses telling you good luck on the gain, or that they were willing to help if you needed any encouragement or advice. You were astounded at how many people shared in your desire for you to gain weight, and were encouraging you to do so.

The butterflies gone, you leaned back in your chair, glancing at your flat stomach. You weren't alone. That was obvious now. However, you were still nervous. What if you didn't like it? What if you liked it too much? What would your family say? Or your friends?

Your eyes were drawn to the thin girl in the photos on your account. Her long dark hair framed her thin face, while she had hardly any breasts to speak of. Her belly was smooth and flat, with just a slight hint of muscles beneath the surface. She had the brightest green eyes you'd ever seen, though they looked sad.

You sighed. You knew why, since that was you. Despite everyone telling you that you should be happy you were thin, you weren't. You didn't know from where the desire came, but you always had wanted to be fat. Still, you'd never really had the bravery to pursue that goal before now. Even now that you'd made your decision, you were doubting whether you could go through with it. Part of you wished you could trade places with your sister, Tabitha. She'd always been chubby, so no one seemed to really care that she was starting to plump up more. But you, they would definitely notice. That was the problem with being a thin girl your whole life. If you put on any weight at all, people would notice and say things.

You rubbed your flat belly, wondering what it would be like once it started getting fatter. You were determined to go through with it this time. You'd tried a couple times before to gain weight, but you'd always chickened out the moment you started seeing any chub on your thin frame. This time though, you were going to go through with it. At the very least, you could let yourself get as fat as Tabitha, and then if you didn't like it, it wouldn't be too hard to lose the weight. Plus it wasn't like anyone would really be able to call you fat. Chubby? Yes. But not fat.

You got up, walking back in front of the mirror and looked your small frame over from head to toe. You were the shortest in your family. Even shorter than Tabitha, despite the age difference. Actually, you were probably one of the shortest girls in school at only 4'8". That meant that any weight you gained would be that much easier to notice since it would have a bigger impact on your width.

Glancing at the calendar, you counted the days until school started back up from summer break.

10. 10 days until school started.

Biting your lip again, you tried to think of a reasonable goal for 10 days worth of gain. Previously, you'd actually gained weight fairly quickly since despite your size you had a rather large appetite if you let yourself. It hadn't taken very long for you to gain even a couple of pounds, though you shouldn't count on always being able to gain so quickly. You figured 3 pounds in ten days wouldn't be too bad a goal. Especially if you didn't want everyone noticing your gain right away. If possible, you wanted to delay the questions as long as possible. You had weighed yourself this morning as being 100 pounds, so it should be fairly easy to tell how much weight you gained from this point.

You almost jumped as you phone beeped, and you quickly grabbed it from the desk. It was Jill, one of your best friends, asking if you wanted to go hang out at the mall. You'd have to get dressed first, but it would give you an opportunity for delicious mall food. Though Tabitha had also asked if you wanted to play video games with her today, and that would mean being able to snack as much as you wanted.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Komfy Kat (UN: komfykat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Komfy Kat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166083-Taboo-Desires/cid/2532805-Uneasy-Beginnings