*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Game Girls
  2. Uneasy Beginnings
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166083-Taboo-Desires/cid/2532882-The-Game-Girls
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2166083
Heather has always been a thin girl, but she harbors a secret desire to get fat
This choice: Go to the Mall and Invite Tabitha to go with you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Game Girls

    by: Komfy Kat
You felt a pang of guilt as you messaged Jill back, saying you'd be there shortly. You sister had asked you to play games with her first. Though maybe she'd be up to going to the mall too. Her and Jill always got along really well since they were both into the same things, and you might win points with your mother for convincing your sister to leave the house.

Quickly throwing on some clothes, you paused for a minute, feeling how loose they were on you. Shaking your head you, finished getting ready, and knocked on your sister's door before poking your head into the messy room. Tabitha was lounging on her bed with a controller in her hand as she focused on the video game on the screen.

"You come to join me finally," she said, not even taking her eyes off the screen.

"Actually, I was going to ask if you wanted to go to the mall with me and Jill." you started, "I know there was a new game that came out and I was thinking of getting it."

It wasn't entirely a lie. You loved video games almost as much as your sister and Jill. You hadn't planned on getting the game today, but you figured that would be a good excuse to get Tabitha to join you.

She paused the game, turning towards you, "I forgot that came out today. Let me just get some clothes on."

You shut the door as your chubby sister started pulling herself to her feet to get ready, and made your way to the kitchen and grabbed a granola bar while you waited for her. Finishing it quickly, you grabbed another and ate it.

Finally, you heard Tabitha's door close again followed by the heavy foot falls of your chubby sister making her way downstairs. Her shirt was several sizes too small, and it looked like her jeans were digging into her waist uncomfortably, causing a noticeable muffin top. She followed you out into the driveway, where a lone car sat. It was old and worn, but at least it got you were you needed to go.

Both of you hopped in, and you began making your way to the mall, chatting with your sister about video games the whole time. Finally, you arrived and entered the mall at the food court. Instantly you could smell all sorts of savory scents in the air from the numerous restaurants that lined the large atrium.

"Heather! Over Here!" you looked around for the person calling your name, and caught sight of another chubby girl waving at you and bouncing up and down. Her short hair bobbed up and down, and she kept having to push her thick glasses back up on her nose. Her large shirt did little to hide the fact that she was overweight, though it was probably more because it showed one of her favorite video games.

"Hey Tabitha!" Jill said to them as they approached, "What have you been playing lately?"

Tabitha immediately launched into a detailed description of her video game exploits as they started walking towards the game store.

You smiled to yourself at the dynamic between those two. They could stay at it all day if you let them, though usually you were just as much involved in the conversation as they were. Still, at least you were able to hang out with both of them. It was a win-win.

It didn't take long before the three of you were striding into the game shop, where a healthy crowd of people were lined up to get the new game that had just released. Most of them were guys, though that didn't bother you too much. You'd always been a little tomboyish.

You found yourself looking over the crowd of people as you got in line with your friend and sister. Your eyes lingered on anyone who was overweight, as you wondered what it would be like to be one of them. You had to admit that you were jealous of Jill and Tabitha for their weight. You must look slightly out of place hanging out with the two chubby girls while you were so thin. Though if things went how you planned, you would fit right in with them soon in terms of weight. That thought caused you to blush and fidget nervously, though fortunately no one seemed to notice.

You were only half paying attention to the conversation that Tabitha and Jill were having as you slowly moved forward in line. Fortunately they didn't pay you much mind as you continued fantasizing about what it might be like to be chubby. Though theoretically you wouldn't have to fantasize much longer.

Eventually, it was your turn to pick up the game. You paid the cashier and waited for the other two to finish purchasing their copies.

"So, what should we do now?" Jill asked, coming to stand beside you with Tabitha in tow.

You bit your lip as you tried to think what to do. You were pretty hungry, so maybe a trip to the food court was in order. However, as long as you were here, you also wanted to check out the supplement store for something that the people online said would help increase your appetite. If you were feeling really ambitious about gaining weight, you could always suggest the endless buffet place across the street. Or possibly invite Jill over to play games with you and Tabitha. Or just call it quits for today.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Get food at the food court

*Noteb*
2. Check the supplement store

3. Suggest Buffet

*Noteb*
4. Suggest Video Games

*Noteb*
5. Call it quits

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Komfy Kat (UN: komfykat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Komfy Kat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2166083-Taboo-Desires/cid/2532882-The-Game-Girls