*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Go confront his wife
  2. The woman in the mirror
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2159678-Caught-cheating/cid/2593111-Go-confront-his-wife
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2159678
A man is caught cheating by his wife. The next day he wakes transformed...
This choice: Go confront his wife  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Go confront his wife

    by: Unknown
Shane took one last look at himself in Vanessa’s body before he left.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/83/11/37/...

How had this happened? Why was he in Vanessa’s body? What did that mean for his body? Was Vanessa walking around right as him? All these questions swirled in his mind as he decided to head back home. He had to tell his wife what had happened.

The walk home was awkward and strange. Walking around in heels felt really weird for him. Not to mention all the stares and weird looks of people on the streets.

His new huge boobs bounced and jiggled with every step. Vanessa had gotten a boob job a few years ago so now her huge fake tits were perfectly round and easy to show off.

Shane finally made it back to his house as he knocked on the door. He had no idea what to say he just hoped his wife would believe him.

After a few moments Rose answered the door as she looked at Shane in Vanessa’s body. She suddenly smiled with a wicked grin.

“Hello Shane...Or should I say Vanessa...” Rose said with a smile.

“Wait...You knew it was me? How?” Shane said shocked.

“Because I did this to you...I told you sweetie...if you ever betrayed me you would regret it. I knew you were seeing that bimbo slut from the bar...So I figured if that is what you wanted so much than why don’t you live like that too.” Rose said with a laugh.

Shane was stunned. He had no idea how Rose did this to him.

“How...how is this possible?” Shane cried out.

“I’m a witch silly. I told you long ago about my long family lineage remember? I wouldn’t worry too much about it anyway. You are going to be busy in that body now.” Rose with a laugh.

“Please I’m so sorry! It was a moment of weakness! I don’t want to live in this body please turn me back!” Shane pleaded.

“No can do Vanessa. You see I have plans this evening. You should spend some time getting to know your new life. With a body like yours you are sure to get lots of attention.” Rose said before slamming the door.

Shane stood there stunned. His wife had cursed him to take over this body and now he was stuck like this! What was he going to do?

You have the following choices:

1. Go back to Vanessa’s place

*Noteb*
2. Go out shopping

3. Call up a friend

4. Something else

*Noteb*
5. Something different

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Westway123 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2159678-Caught-cheating/cid/2593111-Go-confront-his-wife