*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2159678-Caught-cheating/cid/2681286-Go-back-to-Vanessas-place
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2159678
A man is caught cheating by his wife. The next day he wakes transformed...
This choice: Go back to Vanessa’s place  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Go back to Vanessa’s place

    by: MirAli
To Shane it felt like an eternity as he stood inches from the door that Rose had slammed in his face. An eternity to get his mind moving again as his situation washed over him yet again. For a moment he considered making a scene, but quickly thought better of it - first of all, Shane certainly didn't want to draw attention to himself in his current condition and second of all, Rose could simply call the police and have 'Vanessa' removed from the property.

That last thought hit Shane hard. He didn't live here anymore. He looked down at the cleavage erupting from the most conservative dress he'd been able to find in Vanessa's closet and made a mental correction. She didn't live here anymore.

When it came down to it, there really was only one option. He had to go back to Vanessa's apartment. It was a safe place at least. Staying here meant that Rose could force the issue by having 'Vanessa' forcibly removed from the property. Wandering the city meant risking any number of seedy characters. Calling any of his friends would mean trying to prove he wasn't Vanessa and even then, well, most of his friends were as eager to score as he had been - fending off the advances of his own friends was not appealing. And going to the strip club where Vanessa worked was simply out of the question. It was bad enough he had to see himself in this body; getting ogled by a bunch of horny strangers was absolutely not in the cards.

On the positive side, he'd been to Vanessa's place often enough that getting there was no great difficulty. On the negative side, between Vanessa's body, the dress, and the fact that he'd long ago given up trying to walk in Vanessa's stiletto heels, opting to carry them instead, he definitely looked like a cheap bimbo doing a walk of shame. Even if he hadn't known, the catcalls would have clued him in.

With a sigh, Shane climbed up the stairs in Vanessa's slightly run-down apartment building to her 3rd floor flat. The cheap lock required a little jiggling before allowing the key to turn, one more reminder that Vanessa didn't share Shane's status in the world.

"Made it," Shane thought, as he pushed the door open, "I can settle down for a moment and actually think about what to do next..."

You have the following choices:

1. Vanessa is waiting for him - in his old body

*Noteb*
2. Vanessa's other boyfriend is at the apartment

*Noteb*
3. Something Else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MirAli (UN: mirali at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Westway123 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2159678-Caught-cheating/cid/2681286-Go-back-to-Vanessas-place