*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Fire the shrink ray at Rachel
  2. Take it to school
  3. Lisa
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2151224-Familys-New-Shrink-Ray/cid/2477816-Fire-the-shrink-ray-at-Rachel
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2151224
A husband and father creates a shrink ray, someone gets their hands on it. PLEASE ADD!!!!
This choice: Fire the shrink ray at Rachel  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Fire the shrink ray at Rachel

    by: Marcinballa
Lisa started to walk away but stopped. She knew she shouldn't do this, but she could not take it anymore. She was letting her emotions get the better of her.

Rachel was walking in the other direction with her two friends. Rachel had been picking on Lisa for years now with no explanation.

Lisa could also see a quiet kid in her grade named Anthony walking towards the three bitchy girls. They appeared to laugh at him, while Anthony did his best to just ignore him. This frustrated Lisa even more.

She had an idea pop into her head that would offer retribution for both of them. Lisa lifted up the shrink ray and prepared to blast Rachel and her two cronies. She intended on giving the two girls (she was starting to think their names were Allison and Natalie) to Anthony and keeping Rachel to herself.

With no one around to see, she aimed the shrink ray at Rachel. "Hey Rachel," she called out and pulled the trigger. A bright beam struck Rachel, Allison, and Natalie. What happened to the three of them?

You have the following choices:

1. They all shrunk

2. They all grew

3. Something else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Marcinballa (UN: marcinballa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marcinballa has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2151224-Familys-New-Shrink-Ray/cid/2477816-Fire-the-shrink-ray-at-Rachel