*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sweet Mindy, taller then you.
  2. GX
  3. Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2151007-Relationships-with-Yu-Gi-Oh-Girls/cid/2551178-Sweet-Mindy-taller-then-you
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Romance/Love · #2151007
Go on a romantic road with your favorite female Yu-Gi-Oh! characters
This choice: Mindy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Sweet Mindy, taller then you.

    by: Brevination
After taking the exam, you were assigned to Ra yellow. After the entrance ceremony, you went towards your dorm; thinking about the two friends you met, that went to slifer red. "Jaden and Syrus, huh?", you asked yourself.

"Oh, my card!", came a voice.

You turned and saw a girl, with black hair; chasing a card flying on a gust of wind. You grabbed the card as it flew near you, only to get knocked over as the girl slammed into you. You got a look at the card, rescue cat. It was a cute card, and had a decent ability; but its point values leave something to be desired.

It was a miracle you could see it, as the girls bust was covering most of your view. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!", she said as she stood up. "Its fine, this yours?", you asked as you stood. "Thank you! This is my favorite card", she leaned down and hugged you. Yes, she leaned down; you only came up to under her chest.

"I'm Mindy, who're you?", She asked. "Constantine Buchanan Johannes, but you can call me Yo.", you said. "Well, Yo; that's a mouthful of a name. I like you, lets hang out later", She said. She gave you her contact info, before walking away. You couldn't help but watch her butt as she walked off.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Go to dorm

*Noteb*
2. Find jaden

3. Look for a duel

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Brevination (UN: brevination at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Josimus Prime has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2151007-Relationships-with-Yu-Gi-Oh-Girls/cid/2551178-Sweet-Mindy-taller-then-you