*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2151007-Relationships-with-Yu-Gi-Oh-Girls/cid/2553690-Time-for-a-dueling-workout
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Romance/Love · #2151007
Go on a romantic road with your favorite female Yu-Gi-Oh! characters
This choice: Look for a duel  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Time for a dueling workout

    by: Josimus Prime
“Hmm. Maybe I should go find a duel. The day still seems to be young.” You thought.

You go around the island until you spotted a student that is wearing an Obelisk Blue uniform and has spiky black hair. He seems to have an arrogant look on his face as he beaten a Slifer Red student in a duel.

“Hm. That dork was a walk in a park.” The Obelisk said.

“That wasn’t very nice of you. Now is it?” You said as you walked over to the jerk.

“And who are you, loser?” The boy said.

“Call me Yo And who are you to talk down that kid just now?” You asked.

“The name’s Chazz Princeton. And that dork was just another weakling on this island.” Chazz said.

“Really now? Care to say that about me?” You challenged.

“You? Please. You haven’t done anything to get my attention.” Chazz said as he’s about to leave.

“So you’re just going to walk away? I didn’t know your mom raised a wimp.” You said that got under Chazz’s skin.

“Okay. That does it. If you want The Chazz to give you a beating, then I’m all in.” Chazz said activating his duel disk.

“Now that’s more like it.” You said activating yours.

“Game on!”

Yo: 4000
Chazz: 4000

“Ladies first.” You said.

“Funny. Here comes. I summon Chthonian Knight in attack mode.” Chazz said.

CK: 1200 ATK

“I’ll end with a face down.” Chazz said.

“Fine by me. I draw. I summon Beta The Magnet Warrior in attack mode.” You said.

BTMW: 1700 ATK

“Attack his knight, Beta!” You commanded.

Chazz: 3500

Yo: 3500

“What the? How come I took damage?” You wondered.

“That’s because since you destroyed my knight, you take the same damage as I do. That’s not all, I also play this. Chthonian Blast. Since you destroyed one of my monsters, your Beta will now be destroyed and you take damage equal to half of it’s attack points.” Chazz said.

“Crap.” You muttered.

Yo: 2650

“I’ll get you back for that. For now, I’ll end with two face downs. Now go.” You said.

“Nice duel going on here.” Someone said.

You turned to see

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Jaden and Syrus

*Noteb*
2. Mindy

3. Mindy with friends (Alexis and Jasmine)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Josimus Prime (UN: autobot20 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Josimus Prime has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2151007-Relationships-with-Yu-Gi-Oh-Girls/cid/2553690-Time-for-a-dueling-workout