*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tina (older sister)
  2. It Begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2145052-The-Family-Slave/cid/2437057-Tina-older-sister
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2145052
A girl is turned into a slave for her family's depraved needs. [Quality additions earn GP]
This choice: Tina (older sister)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Tina (older sister)

    by: ProudEdemaRuh
Once again, Tina had gotten into an explosive fight with her college room mates, so she decided to come back home for the weekend. She was never pleased. She hated living with those dumb bitches, and she hated coming home to her family, most of whom were fat, disgusting slobs, save for Brandon and Danielle. Even so, Brandon was a sarcastic little shit, and she hated his guts. Danielle was just... Danielle. She wasn't interesting, or special. She didn't hate her, because she just couldn't muster the will to care either way about her.

The one thing she really liked about Danielle was the fact that she'd almost always do whatever Tina told her to do. Usually if Tina got bossy with people, they'd get defensive and snappy, but Danielle actually just shut up and did whatever she wanted. Like a little slave, which worked out fine for Tina. She was also a great emotional punching bag when Tina was feeling livid, like she was now.

Feeling agitated, sitting around in her old room that was nearly empty save for her old bed and some nearly empty shelves and old posters, she got up from her bed and stormed out of the room. Her room was the closest of any to Danielle's little room. She was given the smallest room because the other siblings, growing up, had always bickered over who should get the largest and best rooms, and Danielle simply took whatever was left after the battle. Loudly, Tina kicked the door open to Danielle's room--completely unnecessary, because the door didn't lock, and it was always loose enough that a simple push would open it.

Danielle was at her desk, reading some kind of text book. She jumped in her chair at the loud, startling noise, looking to Tina with wide eyes.

"Hey bitch, come here," Tina demanded snidely.

Danielle closed her book and rose from her chair, a brow perked, but she didn't protest. She simply, as always, did as she was told, and approached Tina. Tina sighed, somewhat pleased with her compliance. She reached out and seized her sister by the back of the head, and hauled her out of her room, bringing her back towards her own room. She pushed Danielle into it, then threw her towards the bed. Danielle stumbled and landed on the bed, then turned and sat up to give Tina a worried and confused look.

Tina shut the door behind her. "Are you still a fucking virgin?" Tina asked--nearly demanded.

Danielle blanched at the question, but nodded. "...Yes... Why?"

"Yeah, fucking, right," Tina said, approaching Danielle, once again grabbing a fistful of her hair on the back of her head, yanking it. She hovered her own face inches from Danielle's face. "Don't lie to me."

"I-it's the truth," Danielle stammered. "Please don't hurt me-"

Tina let go of Danielle roughly and stood straight again. That little plea sent a shiver down her spine. She...

You have the following choices:

1. Pushed Danielle onto her back and mounted her.

2. Spat in Danielle's face.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ProudEdemaRuh (UN: proudedemaruh at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ProudEdemaRuh has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2145052-The-Family-Slave/cid/2437057-Tina-older-sister