*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2145052-The-Family-Slave/cid/2438119-Spat-in-Danielles-face
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2145052
A girl is turned into a slave for her family's depraved needs. [Quality additions earn GP]
This choice: Spat in Danielle's face.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Spat in Danielle's face.

    by: karlmarx700
...Spat in Danielle's face and laughed. She totally believed it when Danielle told her she was a virgin.
"Of course she's a virgin! What kind of boy would want a loser like her?" Tina thought in her mind.
"Ha ha ha! You little loser! When I was your age I'd already screwed four boys and a girl!" Tina said.
Danielle awkwardly laughed along with Tina as she wiped the spit from her face.
"Heh... heh... heh..." Danielle said, faking it.
She was quite frightened. Normally Tina just ordered her around and yelled at her. This was different.
"All right, you little geek, I'm gonna save you from your own loserdom. I won't let you turn 16 as a virgin, Dani! Big Sister Tina is gonna make you into a real woman!" Tina said, smiling.
She pushed Danielle to the floor where she fell with a thud. Her mind raced with ideas. Just for a laugh she planned to make
Danielle into her whore and pimp her out for the weekend. It would make a few dollars and, in her mind at least, make Danielle a better person. Danielle, of course, really didn't want to be a slut, and didn't even want to have sex at all, much less any of the perverted stuff Tina had planned.
"Oof!" Danielle said.
"So, you want to know the first thing to get in a boy's pants right?" Tina said.
"...Not really." Danielle timidly said.
"Shut up! Of course you do! You can't be a loser virgin forever! You have to be a slut. Everybody loves sluts, that's why they get to have sex so much! Dani, I'm going to help you learn to be a slut!" Tina said.

Danielle quivered as Tina grabbed her by the arm and yanked her to her feet. She was taken to Tina's room.
"Take off your clothes. All of them. Now!" Tina demanded.
Danielle timidly began to remove her clothes. Her shirt, her pants, her bra, her cute white panties, and even her socks. All the while Tina rubbed her hands together.
"Good! Good!" She said.
A tingling sensation grew in the older girl's pussy. She was getting hot watching her own little sister strip. Seeing Danielle nude, her perky little breasts and unshaven pussy on full display, made Tina realize the short girl had some potential.
"Oh, that's nice. Beneath those geeky clothes you're kind of hot." Tina said.
She moved her hand to Danielle's pussy and gave it a couple gentle strokes. Danielle groaned.
"Stop it! You... You shouldn't touch me there." Danielle said.
Tina gave her sister's bare nipple a sharp pinch,
"Bitch, you don't talk like that to me! Clearly you don't think like a slut yet, so you need to get broken in. First you need to know your place. For all of this day, you, Dani, are MY slut. MINE! You belong to me, understand?" Tina said.
Danielle quivered.
"Y... Yes, Tina." She said.
"Good. Now, being a slut isn't easy. Some men will treat you like a toilet. I'm going to show you what being a toilet is like, Dani. Once you can handle this, it's all easy." Tina said.

Tina pushed Danielle to the floor and pulled down her pants. She then squatted over Danielle and began to shit on the young girl's chest, right between her small breasts.
"Tina! Stop! This is gross!" Danielle shouted.
She squirmed beneath Tina's ass, but the older girl's strong, muscular legs held her in place.
"You are a toilet, Danielle! A toilet! Take the poo-poo like a good little toilet slut!" Tina growled.
Only once she had totally emptied her bowels onto Danielle's chest did Tina loosen her hold.
"Oh! Oh god it smells so bad!" Danielle wailed.
"You think it smells bad? I want you to eat it." Tina said, laughing.
Danielle couldn't believe her ears.
"Eat it? But... but..."
Tina laughed.
"I eat shit all the time. It comes with being a slut. You can't really love someone if you won't eat their poop." Tina said.
She poked her finger into the turd of Danielle's chest and then put it in her mouth as if it were nothing.
"Oh yeah, good stuff. Now you try." Tina said.
Danielle shed a couple tears.
"Tina... I don't think the slut life is for me." Danielle said.
Tina growled, angry again. She slapped Danielle across the face.
"Shut up, bitch! You're MY SLUT so you do what I SAY! AND I SAY YOU EAT THAT SHIT RIGHT NOW OR I'LL RAPE YOU WITH A SWITCHBLADE!" Tina shouted.
Danielle wasn't sure if that was an empty threat or not, but she didn't want to find out. She carefully took a little bit of Tina's shit in her hand and obediently put it in her mouth. Danielle gagged, but somehow mustered the willpower to chew and swallow the waste.
"Oh... It's so bad..." Danielle groaned.
"Yes! Eat the poo-poo!" Tina said, smiling now.
Danielle ate another tiny piece and nearly choked on it. Again ,she somehow managed to swallow it.
"You'll learn to like it in time. The sooner you start eating poopy the better." Tina said.
She took a towel and wiped off the rest of the shit. Danielle was left feeling vulnerable and somewhat violated. She knew her sister could be crazy and weird, but this was a new level.

"Now, how about that pussy. How often do you masturbate?" Tina asked, looking down at the naked Danielle's pussy.
"I... I don't masturbate, honest!" Danielle said.
It was true. Danielle had almost no sex drive to speak of. The most she'd done is touch herself a little in the bathroom or in the shower, but she'd never brought herself to orgasm.
"Of course you don't, you little geek. Let's fix that." Tina said.
Tina reached into her nightstand and took out several remote controlled egg-shaped vibrators. Carefully, she lubed them up. Danielle's heart sunk. This was going to be a rough night and she knew it.
"Let's get you nice and horny for your first time tonight. One of these go in your pussy and one goes in your ass." Tina said.
Danielle gulped.
"I... I don't want anything in my ass." She nervously said.
"Well, too bad, bitch. I'm making you my slut and this is what sluts do." Tina said.
She slowly slid the first egg-vibrator into Danielle's ass. Danielle let out a discomforted moan.
"Stop, it hurts." She said.
"Oh, this is just the beginning." Tina said, smiling.
"No, I can do the one for my vagina, please." Danielle gasped.
The egg in her ass was already beginning to vibrate. It felt funny and wrong, just plain wrong. Even more worrying, Danielle realized that these were TINA'S sextoys, and had probably already been in her orifices before. Danielle felt very, very dirty.
"No, you won't put it in right. I'll insert that one too." Tina said.
Slowly, she pushed the egg-vibrator into Danielle's pussy. Danielle fell to her knees, overwhelmed by her senses.
"Oh god, what is this?" Danielle asked.
"Pleasure! The pleasure of being a slut!" Tina said.
"I don't like it!" Danielle cried out.
"Too bad! They're staying in!" Tina said.

Now Danielle was naked with a mouth tasting of shit, and an ass and pussy full of vibrating plastic eggs. Danielle hated every second of it, but lacked the backbone needed to resist, that little wimp. Where does Tina plan to take her little sister to pimp out, make a few bucks, and make Danielle into a whore?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 karlmarx700 (UN: karlmarx700 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ProudEdemaRuh has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2145052-The-Family-Slave/cid/2438119-Spat-in-Danielles-face