*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Kawakami
  2. A Confidant
  3. Summer Persona 5
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2144095-Persona-5-Possession/cid/2453235-Kawakami
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2144095
One of the Thieves obtains a app that lets them (or someone else)to take over another body
This choice: Kawakami  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Kawakami

    by: Reset
Akira pressed down the send button and in a blink of an eye was teleported out of his room in Leblanc and suddenly in a completely unfamiliar room. He found himself paralyzed and numb for a moment as his brain raced to try and figure out what had just happened to him as he blinked slowly and suddenly noticed all the changing sensations.

He seemed to be standing in a room with light blue walls – a bedroom by the looks of it. But that was much less important than the sudden weight he felt at his chest and the long hair tickling at his neck. Upon looking down, he nearly jumped out of his skin upon seeing a pair of women’s breasts beneath a familiar long-sleeved yellow shirt. “W-wait, it turned me into her?!” Akira yelled in shock, breaking his normally cool and collected façade. He bent over – noting that he was suddenly much less flexible than before – and patted down his now hairless legs, exposed with nothing but a blue denim skirt covering them up. Bolting his head around left and right, he quickly found himself face to face with a long mirror, confirming exactly as he thought – he was inside Kawakami’s body.

For a moment, Akira could do nothing but prod himself as he pieced together what the app had done. After a moment’s thought, it actually made some sense given the definition of “heart” in the metaverse. The Heart was the ego – one’s personality. If the app sent his heart to another, then it probably sent his mind into that person. “Did Igor send this… if so, why?” Awkwardly, he began to pat down Kawakmi’s hips, hoping to find a cell phone in her pockets, but realized she didn’t have it on her. A quick search of the room revealed it to be on her bed… alongside her maid outfit for her nights as “Becky”. She must’ve been in the process of getting ready.

“She’s probably using the break as an opportunity to work more…” Akira muttered to himself, still fascinated to hear a woman’s voice in place of his. Looking to the phone confirmed his theory – Kawakami was actually in the middle of texting him, advertising her ‘services’. He ignored that and clicked out of the text to confirm that the Heart Transfer App was now downloaded on his new phone, giving him a sigh of relief. He felt a lot more at ease with some minor control over the situation. Not only did the app give him a confirmation of its ‘success’, it also gave him a detailed layout of how it worked, explaining that the process was one way. “Good to know that Kawakami isn’t freaking out Morgana in my body…” It seemed that all he had to do was click undo and he’d be back as himself.

‘But I definitely was given this app for a reason,’ Joker thought to himself. ‘I got the metanav for a reason too after all. Wouldn’t it be a waste to just go back immediately?’

He eyed the maid outfit, and felt his heart suddenly start racing. Not only did he have access to her bod, but he had her clothes, her apartment, her voice, everything. Maybe it'd be interesting to explore the situation and let things play out a bit? The app would apparently keep his body moving like normal after all. He never considered cross-dressing before, but he was certainly already wearing a skirt. If he spent a night playing out Kawakmi’s role, he was certain he would grow to understand her better, and Igor told him that such bonds would be necessary for the rehabilitation process. Atleast, that was the justification he built up in his head. Part of him just wanted a night without Morgana's curfew.

‘But maybe… I can even skip a few steps,’ he mused as he flipped through her phone’s apps, noticing with some surprise that the metanav traveled with him as well. He knew Kawakami was in some serious trouble, even if she was slow to reveal it to him. If he was at the wheel of her body, he could find out what was wrong and cut to the chase in helping her fix it.

‘Not to mention see what she’d look like as a phantom thief...’

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Play out Kawakami's Role

2. Snoop a bit on her issues

3. Just get out of here for now.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Reset (UN: scratch495 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SkeithTheTerror has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2144095-Persona-5-Possession/cid/2453235-Kawakami