*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Just get out of here for now.
  2. Kawakami
  3. A Confidant
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2144095-Persona-5-Possession/cid/2453561-Just-get-out-of-here-for-now
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2144095
One of the Thieves obtains a app that lets them (or someone else)to take over another body
This choice: Just get out of here for now.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Just get out of here for now.

    by: TheObserver
Akira had to leave. While he was tempted to use this as an opportunity to help fix Kawakami’s problems, He didn’t want to take her body for too long. Immediately, he pressed the undo button, returning him to his own body.

Akira breathed a sigh of relief. He now knew what the app was capable of and was now wondering what he could use the app for. What would he use the app for now? Dare he use it again tonight? These questions circulated through Akira’s head as he stared at his phone.

He glanced to his bed. On it lay Morgana, fast asleep. Tonight had been one of the rare few nights Morgana allowed him to roam around at night. Maybe he could use this app to circumvent those restrictions?

Akira looked at his phone again. Should he use it again tonight or wait until tomorrow?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Use it tonight

2. Wait till tomorrow

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheObserver (UN: persona4golden at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SkeithTheTerror has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2144095-Persona-5-Possession/cid/2453561-Just-get-out-of-here-for-now