*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/3141406-Welcome-To-Hero-City
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Yes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #13

Welcome To Hero City

    by: MrEmeraldDivine
It was just an ordinary day, you had just been to the store to get a new pack of Yugioh cards. You sat on the curb outside your apartment building as you opened it up. And it was a pretty average pack, you got some basic spell and traps like Block Attack and Trap Hole and a few meh monsters like Man Eater Bug.

But then the last card was one you didn't expect to see, it was one of your favorite elemental heroes, Burstinatrix! The fiery red hero was one of the rarest of the normal monster elemental heroes. You smiled as you looked down at it.

You had to admit that despite being just a drawing on a card...it was a pretty smoking hot work of art! She had long black/grey hair and a stoic yet beautiful face...and since this was the lost art of the original Japanese card design, you got to see her amazing tits poking out of her top!

You had spent a few lonely nights thinking about her as you...took care of yourself. But then the strangest thing happened, the card seemed to be moving? No, that couldn't be true right? No! There it was again! It was moving, Burstinatrix was moving! The art itself was moving this was so weird!

But it got even weirder as a hand followed by an arm came out of the card! Her long partly gloved arm reached out as you were enamored by it. But then the hand grew bigger and bigger until it became full sized.

You stared at the hand until suddenly it grabbed you as it locked around your collar! Then the hand pulled you in as you were sucked into the card itself!

You let out a loud yell as you fell through the sky of a city! It was a massive skyline and reminded you a lot of New York city. You took in the sight for all of a few seconds until you remembered that you were falling through the sky!

You screamed louder and louder until you seemed to be slowing down, yeah you were definitely slowing down as you got closer and closer to the ground...a little too close in fact.

Everything looked a lot bigger the closer you got until finally you stopped falling as you landed in a gloved hand. You look up in shock as you were in the hand of a giant woman! And not just any woman, it was a giant and real version of the very card you were just holding.

Burstinatrix!

You were in the hands of this giantess...or more accurately you were now reduced to only two inches tall! And somehow you had been sucked from your own world and into this strange card world! You let out a gasp as you figured this all must be a dream!

"This is no dream earthling." The giantess said unexpectedly.

What the fuck, could she read minds? Either way you didn't wan to find out as you instinctively tried to jump off her hand and make a run for it, but when you did you were grabbed out of the air as the giantess raised you by the back of your shirt up to her large face.

You stared up nervously at the giantess as she stared at you with those staring eyes. You blushed as you noticed how pretty she was, but then she wrapped her fingers around you and she took a few steps to the right, into an empty alleyway.

"So little earthling, I imagine you have a lot of questions. Here is the answer. I am from the monster spirit universe, we have the power to interact with your world but only in spirit form, I also have the power to bring any humans into our world, so I decided to that today with you.
" Burstinatrix answered.

Well this was a lot to take in, you stood in her hand as you looked up at her, but there was still another question that needed to be answered.

"Wait then why am I small!" You yell at her,

"Simple. You earthlings like to hold us in those small cards, so its only fair that I get to have you in some kind of small form." Burstinatrix replied matter of factly.

You were shocked, you were taken against your will and shrunken down in size with no foreseeable way to make it back home! But you were at least with a sexy giantess...even if she was technically a monster spirit or something...

Before you could answer the giantess then closed her hand around you as she decided it was time to head back to her apartment in hero city.

It didn't take long but then she was there. She lived in a studio apartment with a skyline view, perfect for a superhero. But no she had you with her and she ready to revel exactly what your role in her world was going to be.

What was your role?

You have the following choices:

1. You were to be her pet

*Noteb*
2. You were to be her slave

*Noteb*
3. Your choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MrEmeraldDivine (UN: mre.divine at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/3141406-Welcome-To-Hero-City