*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/3149409-An-Elemental-Heros-Pet
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: You were to be her pet  •  Go Back...
Chapter #14

An Elemental Hero's Pet

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
Burstinatrix walked her way over into the room, closing the door behind her. Turning on the lights she could see her studio apartment. Large, since she gets paid pretty well for all the heroing she does.

Walking forward, she still had you in her hand as she smiled. You were going to make the perfect little pet. She was filled with a level of excitement, something that most could consider dangerous. She was a hero though, someone who can be trusted.

Burstinatrix finally opened her hand as you fell down, landing onto the cushion as you see the sexy hero above you. Her eyes are on you like a hawk and her hands are on her hips.

“H-Hello?” You say to her. “What are you gonna do with me?” She could see you were a bit nervous in return.

She brought her hand to you and you thought that you were going to be grabbed. Instead, her finger came and started to rub you. You were left confused to her.

“W-What are you doing?”

“You are my pet now.” She stated simply as your eyes went wide. “And I am now your owner.”

“W-What!” You shout as suddenly she pulled back. Standing tall, she showed you her tight and plump ass. She brought it down and thankfully didn’t sit her way right down onto you.

You see her giant thigh. “As a Duel Monster, I could think of nothing better than to take you humans, who play with us and take care of our cards, like a little pet.”

“W-Why though?” You ask up to her. She didn’t respond at first when suddenly you climb her side. Pulling up as you scale her leg. It wasn’t easy but you reached the top of her thigh. “Y-You told me how you brought me here, but not really why. If you want a pet? There has to be something better than a human. There are pets in this world right.”

“That’s beside the point.” She said down to you. “I want you as my pet. You don’t get a choice.”

“T-That’s unfair!” You shout up to her a bit angry. “Maybe I don’t want to be a pet or even here. You are forcing it against my will. Sounds like more of a villain than a hero!” At this, her eyes darted over and she got an angry expression. You realized real quick you overstepped your boundary. Take steps back as you could barely believe it.

“O-Oh shit! Sorry! Sorry! Didn’t mean it!” Burstinatrix was pissed at you. Not only was she a powerful giantess, but she also had fire powers. You were done for!

She grabbed you, but instead of punishing you, she pushed you to her tit. The exposed one as you felt her skin on your body. She held you down against it as you didn’t know how to feel.

“S-So soft.” You say up to her as Burstinatrix smiled.

“I’m keeping you as my pet, cause I want YOU with me. I’m sure being with me won’t be that bad.” She said with a laugh down to you.

Now normally, with Burstinatrix, any other hero would note she has the worst temper in the world. She very well could have gotten angry at you and stepped on for that little villain comment.

She made sure to calm herself down first though. Knowing that if she went, she would have gotten you scared. Instead, she calmly pushed you against the tits.

With that being said, you were feeling her boobs with your hand. Touching it around as you were loving it.

“O-Okay, this is fucking amazing.” You say up to her.

Burstinatrix knew she had an amazing body, she was drawn that way. Good to know you liked it though.

“You’re my pet now. Don’t worry I’ll take good care of you.” She said rubbing your back.

What the hell was actually happening? Were you considering being her pet? She wants YOU? There’s nothing really special about you. You just bought her too so it was not like you two had a history. You were super curious as to why she wants you.

“Burstinatrix held you there until she pulled you back. Her fingers wrapped around you as she wore a smile in return.

“Listen,” She said to you. “I’m gonna take care of you. I’m your owner now, but it’s not like I’m gonna treat you badly. In fact, you can call me Burst.” She smiled warmly.

“B-Burst?” You say up to her. “D-Do you have an actual name. I thought Burstinatrix was your hero name?”

“It’s my name!” She shouted as there is that temper. She was angry until she calmed herself down. “I’m going to get some food.” She stood up as she went to her kitchen. You were left on the couch, as you were thinking about what was happening. You think about just running away but... that would be literally no help to you. You need to stay with Burstinatrix, or Burst.

As her pet too? Well, she is pretty hot. Maybe that is enough for you to actually agree with what was happening!

“Here I got us some food.” She said as she came back sitting down. She happily moved you around and put you on her lap. You sit your way there, even going ahead and relaxing as she lowered a bagel down to you.

“Y-You got one for me?”

“Would you rather I pour some dog food in a bowl?” She teased.

“N-No this is fine. Uh... thanks Burst.” You say as she smiled down.

She had to note that if you ever get rowdy, pressing you against her tit will really get you on board. You were a bog after all, and she was a hot superhero. She wasn’t that surprised with what was happening. With a smile, she goes ahead and relaxes where she was, the two of you eating food.

What happens next?

You have the following choices:

1. She warms you up to the idea even more

*Noteb*
2. You get your grips and try to escape!

*Noteb*
3. She plays a game with you

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/3149409-An-Elemental-Heros-Pet