*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/3096568-Evening-In-Ichikas-Sock
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: Ichika keeps you in there, until she has to give you to Nino.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #48

Evening In Ichika's Sock

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
Ichika smiled as she waved her foot around left and right. Heel down though, to make sure it wasn’t too bad for you. She’s got you in her sock, against her sole as she could feel it. She can’t help but giggle and laugh down at you, and the fact her sisters couldn’t do much. They would of course turn their eyes over to her sock, but none of them made a move.

For the next hour, the girls just talked and went about their day, like it was before you showed up. Ichika didn’t get up though as she sat on the couch. Yotsuba coming over and talking about how fun that game was. She even talked to Ichika’s sock or more accurately the man inside of that. She went and giggled down, finding it funny as Yotsuba was doing this.

“I like it better when we share, but we still can’t keep him selfishly,” Yotsuba said.

“Oh, we won’t... right Nino?” Ichika smirked over to her sister. Nino in the kitchen with Itsuki frowned.

“I’m not the only one who kept him for a while.” Nino quickly adjusted blame over to Itsuki, who didn’t handle it as well.

“I-I was just looking after him.” She nervously looked away. “Anyway, Nino what you are cooking is good.”

“It’s just Rice and Curry,” Nino said. “We can do five plates, he doesn’t need to eat with us.” All of the girls looked at the pink-haired girl. “I can feed him later.”

The girls didn’t argue back, as honestly just a normal dinner was needed for the girls. They relaxed for a while, as Miku came by.

“Now that I think about it, the only one of us who haven’t gotten a chance, it was you wasn’t it Miku.” Ichika said as her sister looked at her. “You really haven’t pushed for it. Don’t you want him?”

Miku looked at her and honestly, she did. At the same time though she wasn’t stressed. “He’s living with us, I’ll get him later.” Ichika chuckled, as that was not how Miku was feeling. It took a while until the dinner was ready. Girls going over to the table, and so did Ichika.

As she stood up, she made sure to only have her heel on the ground. The rest of her foot raised upwards to not step on you heavily. She can still feel your little squirms and movements against her foot, so you were still good.

She chuckled as she continued to walk to the table, sitting down and eating with her sisters. Her foot raised up while she eats.

Up above, the girls talk about school, life, and you. Until something came up that two sisters had a disagreement about.

“He said anything,” Nino said. “Which means we can do whatever we want with him.”

“He might have said that, but we shouldn’t take advantage of him. He’s still a person and he lives with us.” Itsuki said back.

“Which means, he’s gotta do stuff for us. Otherwise, he is just living here for free!”

“Maybe,” Yotsuba said up trying to stop the two most hostile sisters to get in front of another argument. “We can only let him give us three free Anythings per day.” She said.

“That wouldn’t work.” Ichika chuckled. “He would still gladly do whatever we want. Plus, we can just make it as harsh as we want.”

“Well,” Yotsuba said. “Maybe, we get like a point system! A-”

“That sounds too complicated!” Nino said. “Just let him do whatever we want, it works perfectly!”

“But it’s not the best for him!” Itsuki said back in a panic. “It’s-”

“Why don’t we discuss what we would allow and wouldn’t,” Miku said in between bites. And like that, the girls found an agreement.

So they started a discussion of what was allowed and what wasn’t. Anything that put you in danger, is a no. Doing work for them, was a yes. Although if you are tired, then it’s a No. Playing games is a yes, but torture is a no. As well as... you know, sexual acts that are too much is a no. Finally, if you say no, the girls will respect that.

After finishing the meal, Nino leaned forward. “So, do I get him now?” She had her eyes directly on Nino.

Nino looked at the giantess when suddenly Ichika reached and pulled off her sock. She got it off her foot as you landed down in the deep.

Lifting the sock she turned it around as you fell down onto the table.

“he smells like your foot Ichika,” Miku noted as Ichika chuckled.

“Well, you know. It’s claiming the scent she winked at you. As for you, who just got the world changed instantly took a second to get it together. Until Nino got up and reached for you. Her hands were on you, as she headed over to the stairs.

“Where are you taking him?” Yotsuba asked wanting to at least say Hi.

“He’s gonna take a sleep on my bed. Give him a break.” It was actually kind, so none of the sisters had a problem with this. “I’ll be right back.”

-

After being placed down onto the pillow, you got comfortable and had about an hour and a half of enjoying yourself in the bed. It’s more comfortable than the sock. That being said though it wasn’t that bad in a sock. Ichika took care of you so you can’t argue.

Suddenly the door opened, as you sat your way up. “Nino!”

Yep, it was the Pink-Haired sister as she closed the door behind her. “Finally, all my sisters are asleep. I wanted to slip out, but it would have been too suspicious. They’d knew I would come up here to see you.”

“Hehe, lucky old me.” You say as Nino stepped her way closer to you. Until this moment was a bit... worryingly similar.

Nino stepped closer to the bed, _____________

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. And she will sleep with you

*Noteb*
2. She will just have some playful fun

3. She tries to get full sexual with you

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/3096568-Evening-In-Ichikas-Sock